Ireland

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Ireland

Post by Username Taken »

Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Ireland

Post by Big Daikon »

The incident that kicked it off was an Algerian stabbing children in Dublin.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

The pressure is climbing steadily. Netherlands just gave Geert Wilders a big election bump* and is now the biggest party, but all the other parties will do their utmost to frustrate him.

Italy has a right-wing government too. According to the polls, Marine Le Pen would win if there was an election today. The right (or extreme far right if you are a lefty) is on the move in Europe**.

Born and bred citizens have had multiculturism via immigration imposed on them for a long time and they are now asking, "what's in it for me?" The answer is nothing at all, but they are picking up the bill and seeing their standard of living diminishing. Housing costs are an early indicator of structural imbalance because housing stock is slow to be built (often a deliberate government policy). The result, as we all can see, is unaffordable housing and people under 40 being unable to buy even the smallest of city centre properties. Sky high rents are the result. That's bad news if you are paying out of your salary, but irrelevant if the state (aka the taxpayer) is picking up the tab.

Health, education and other frontline public services are diminishing by dilution and social economic models are falling to bits. Too many people taking out, not enough people putting in and most of these arrivals will not be economically productive for a very long time- if ever. Just wait until all these men start bringing their wives and children to join them. But anyone who questions the wisdom of huge unfunded population increases is branded a racist.

Economically productive people are leaving their home countries in droves and heading for new homes, and they are taking their money, proven workplace skills, earning power and tax-paying potential with them. All that money invested in their health and education, and all those lovely taxes they were finally paying, are lost forever. They are being replaced by economic dross. It's an economic argument, not a racial one, and the wheels of many European economies are buckling under the strain. On the current trajectory, this will only get worse; the numbers don't lie.
(You wont find that in The Guardian)

*https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... -coalition

**https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... -in-europe
DavidMurphy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by DavidMurphy »

Tragic! My city. My country.

I hope the little girl and the teacher recover soon.
I hope the hateful African Muslim gets his comeuppance in prison.
I hope the Italian Brazilian Christian hero biker gets the keys to the city. Bless him!

Ireland needs to wake up.
Fuck wokism.
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

I think I’ll sit back and watch this thread as a community of unaware immigrants complain about all the issues with immigrants.

Sorry, expats of course, not immigrants - my mistake.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Ireland. Great country, great people, they deserve better than being swamped by (economically useless) nvaders who don't share their values, rape women and stab little children.

Hopefully that's a long overdue wake-up call for the government.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

khmerhamster wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:06 am I think I’ll sit back and watch this thread as a community of unaware immigrants complain about all the issues with immigrants.

What a pathetic smart arse post that is.

I don't know of any expats that are bleeding the Cambodian welfare system dry, or randomly stabbing Khmer kids.

Presumably you were just looking in the mirror while posting.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I dont know exactely about ireland, but i suppose its similar as in Belgium; years ago bussines was booming, and everybody earn good money. Social security was build "to good" what means unemploymented people get almost the same money as those who work. Because of that a lot of people dont want to work, especially the younger generation. And because there was work and nobody want to do it, foreigners where attracted from abroad. And a lot, 20 years ago in Poland you earned probably 300 euros and in Belgium it was 1500 for the same job, ofcourse they want to come. Probably in Ireland even more. As long as the "local youth doesnt want to move their asses" there will be immigrants. It should be a wake-up call for all lazy bastards. Everything was going to good to be thrue. I think this is all over the world the same in countries who getted rich in little time. Spain, exactely the same, Thailand ?? UK ?? US ??
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Bongmab69 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:16 am I dont know exactely about ireland, but i suppose its similar as in Belgium; years ago bussines was booming, and everybody earn good money. Social security was build "to good" what means unemploymented people get almost the same money as those who work. Because of that a lot of people dont want to work, especially the younger generation. And because there was work and nobody want to do it, foreigners where attracted from abroad. And a lot, 20 years ago in Poland you earned probably 300 euros and in Belgium it was 1500 for the same job, ofcourse they want to come. Probably in Ireland even more. As long as the "local youth doesnt want to move their asses" there will be immigrants. It should be a wake-up call for all lazy bastards. Everything was going to good to be thrue. I think this is all over the world the same in countries who getted rich in little time. Spain, exactely the same, Thailand ?? UK ?? US ??
You're not wrong about that, but you didn't hear many stories about Polish migrant workers stabbing little children or going on gang rape sprees. Their culture and values were at least somewhat compatible with those of their host countries.
DavidMurphy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by DavidMurphy »

khmerhamster wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:06 am I think I’ll sit back and watch this thread as a community of unaware immigrants complain about all the issues with immigrants.

Look, sparky!
Some of us know what we're writing about.
Immigration is beneficial if managed correctly as in Canada and Australia.
Ireland doesn't vet incomers.
In the last year, we've had a closet gay Kurd castrate and decapitate gay men in Sligo, a Roma murder a young teacher in Offaly, an Angolan stab an old German at Dublin airport and now, an Algerian stab children and a teacher on Thursday in Dublin.

They were all benefit recipients.
People are angry.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic