Ireland

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Ireland

Post by Alex »

Kammekor wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:53 pm
YaTingPom wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:35 am
Kammekor wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:09 pm Did some business with an Irish construction company today, talked to the (clearly) Irish owner of the company and he asked me to finalize it all with his (apparently) Polish employee / manager.

Looks like finding locals filling the gaps ain't that easy in Ireland these days.
Polish make up the highest migrants after the Brits.

I find them stoic and grey. Don't think I have ever met a Polish chick who I would like to bounce on me.
Apparently they do their jobs well. I will ignore the bouncing part.

My point is: in Western Europe there's a growing anger about 'migration', but people don't (want to?) realize this migration is required to keep the economies running with declining populations / work forces. I just showed one example from Ireland where an Irish lad turned migration into the favor of his construction company.
Well nobody I know in Western Europe is up in arms against migrant workers from Poland and other Eastern European countries nowadays, you're about 30 years late to bring that up.

What they are up in arms against nowadays is uncontrolled mass immigration by people who seem more interested in stabbing little children and living off handouts than putting in hard work.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

An alcoholic Muslim? If he was a real Muslim he wouldn't have been drinking alcohol. One point barely mentioned is that the kid who got damaged the most is black and an immigrant too. Who is this Englisher anyway?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

YaTingPom wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:46 am
John Bingham wrote:To be fair, as we say in Ireland, New Kid has at least gone to some effort to understand the country's current woes. Of course by trying to summarise a complicated situation we end up with huge gaps in timelines and relevant information and context. And some of what he wrote is inaccurate but at least he tried.
Please fill in the gaps!

Not everyone is native Irish like you.

I’d love to know more in depth.

I’m sure many others would as well.
In a nutshell; The English, for at least 800 years and counting...
So how are the English responsible for a drunk illegal Muslim stabbing a black man in Ireland?

Sorry know it all members.. please share your wisdom so the unwashed masses can understand, too.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:39 pm An alcoholic Muslim? If he was a real Muslim he wouldn't have been drinking alcohol. One point barely mentioned is that the kid who got damaged the most is black and an immigrant too. Who is this Englisher anyway?
Yes, the bars, pubs and clubs of Bahrain and Dubai are full of not real Muslims in thobes drinking alcohol. The causeway between Saudi and Bahrain is currently a car park full of not real Muslims en route to Juffair. Then they become real again when they get back into the mosque. The Algerian illegal immigrant should have only stabbed up the white kids in Ireland. He really needs to up his game. To be fair, he'll probably be released on bail, to protect his human rights. So he can have another crack at it.
oldfatbarang
Expatriate

Post by oldfatbarang »

I hope that Ireland will remain Irish and send the people who are trying to immigrate back to where they are from.I am American and am convinced that our country willl continue to import illegal and use them as a major part of the democrat voting base until they eventually outnumber the democrats and create their own party and start electing leaders and take over our government.I don;t particulary care as there is no possible way that they can be worse than what we have in office now.If America becomes Mexico Del Norte I will head back to Asia or maybe head there soon and laugh as I watch Americans throw away their country.I am old and lived in America when it was a great place to live.I can think of few places that are worse than what America has become.Cambodia is more affordable with far less crime and maybe the leaders in Cambodia are not as corrupt as the current government in America.I think of the current government in America as being on par with the government in Lagos as far as corruption but about at the same level as the Captain Kangaroo show as far as presentation goes.
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:54 pm
YaTingPom wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:46 am
John Bingham wrote:To be fair, as we say in Ireland, New Kid has at least gone to some effort to understand the country's current woes. Of course by trying to summarise a complicated situation we end up with huge gaps in timelines and relevant information and context. And some of what he wrote is inaccurate but at least he tried.
Please fill in the gaps!

Not everyone is native Irish like you.

I’d love to know more in depth.

I’m sure many others would as well.
In a nutshell; The English, for at least 800 years and counting...
So how are the English responsible for a drunk illegal Muslim stabbing a black man in Ireland?

Sorry know it all members.. please share your wisdom so the unwashed masses can understand, too.
I don't have the time or inclination to go into it now.

In short; long before there was an America and before Taiwan was colonised by immigrants from China, the English were well into messing with Ireland and the Irish (this was way before the IRA was formed) and got involved in every facet of their existence, even today they control some parts of their lives either directly or indriectly.

If Ireland was left alone who knows what it would have become...
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

oldfatbarang wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:38 am I hope that Ireland will remain Irish and send the people who are trying to immigrate back to where they are from.I am American and am convinced that our country willl continue to import illegal and use them as a major part of the democrat voting base until they eventually outnumber the democrats and create their own party and start electing leaders and take over our government.I don;t particulary care as there is no possible way that they can be worse than what we have in office now.If America becomes Mexico Del Norte I will head back to Asia or maybe head there soon and laugh as I watch Americans throw away their country.I am old and lived in America when it was a great place to live.I can think of few places that are worse than what America has become.Cambodia is more affordable with far less crime and maybe the leaders in Cambodia are not as corrupt as the current government in America.I think of the current government in America as being on par with the government in Lagos as far as corruption but about at the same level as the Captain Kangaroo show as far as presentation goes.
You should start a new thread because this one is about Ireland, not the United States.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

oldfatbarang wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:38 am I hope that Ireland will remain Irish and send the people who are trying to immigrate back to where they are from.I am American and am convinced that our country willl continue to import illegal and use them as a major part of the democrat voting base until they eventually outnumber the democrats and create their own party and start electing leaders and take over our government.I don;t particulary care as there is no possible way that they can be worse than what we have in office now.If America becomes Mexico Del Norte I will head back to Asia or maybe head there soon and laugh as I watch Americans throw away their country.I am old and lived in America when it was a great place to live.I can think of few places that are worse than what America has become.Cambodia is more affordable with far less crime and maybe the leaders in Cambodia are not as corrupt as the current government in America.I think of the current government in America as being on par with the government in Lagos as far as corruption but about at the same level as the Captain Kangaroo show as far as presentation goes.
Too late. Multiculturalism is open them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic