Ireland

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: Ireland

Post by Random Dude »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:05 pm McGregor is also an associate of the Kinahans, a very powerful drug syndicate who have committed a huge number of murders.
I've thought he was a worthless sack of shite ever since I saw him sucker punch an old man who didn't want to drink his whiskey, I hadn't heard about his drug syndicate ties before but it reinforces my belief that trash like that shouldn't be allowed to leave their own country.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:05 pm McGregor is also an associate of the Kinahans, a very powerful drug syndicate who have committed a huge number of murders.
Importing a new class of welfare sponges and criminals is not the solution.
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:29 am
YaTingPom wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:10 am He is a same as all the rest of the useless layabouts wrecking their city, a thug pikey, but famous and wealthy.
He is trying to help the people of Ireland. Seems pretty useful now.
https://x.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/17 ... 71358?s=20

Another good point made.
https://x.com/michaelbd/status/1729484521890803858?s=20
Posting some rambling nonsense on X (that he clearly did not write) is not helping his country.

It's just virtue signaling.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

YaTingPom wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:05 pm It's just virtue signaling.
Nah. Virtue signaling is for the aspirational elite who fellate the system. Mr. McGregor is actually fighting the power. The consequences could get interesting fast.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Did some business with an Irish construction company today, talked to the (clearly) Irish owner of the company and he asked me to finalize it all with his (apparently) Polish employee / manager.

Looks like finding locals filling the gaps ain't that easy in Ireland these days.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:26 pm Mr. McGregor is actually fighting the power. The consequences could get interesting fast.
You seem to have a boner for lowlifes. I wouldn't rate your chances with them though. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Back on topic. More info on the attacker.
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:09 pm Did some business with an Irish construction company today, talked to the (clearly) Irish owner of the company and he asked me to finalize it all with his (apparently) Polish employee / manager.

Looks like finding locals filling the gaps ain't that easy in Ireland these days.
Polish make up the highest migrants after the Brits.

I find them stoic and grey. Don't think I have ever met a Polish chick who I would like to bounce on me.
Stravaiger
Expatriate

Post by Stravaiger »

Random Dude wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:28 pm
I've thought he was a worthless sack of shite ever since I saw him sucker punch an old man who didn't want to drink his whiskey, I hadn't heard about his drug syndicate ties before but it reinforces my belief that trash like that shouldn't be allowed to leave their own country.
Or should be encouraged to. Give them a choice of Rwanda, DRC or USA.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

YaTingPom wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:35 am
Kammekor wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:09 pm Did some business with an Irish construction company today, talked to the (clearly) Irish owner of the company and he asked me to finalize it all with his (apparently) Polish employee / manager.

Polish make up the highest migrants after the Brits.

I find them stoic and grey. Don't think I have ever met a Polish chick who I would like to bounce on me.
Apparently they do their jobs well. I will ignore the bouncing part.

My point is: in Western Europe there's a growing anger about 'migration', but people don't (want to?) realize this migration is required to keep the economies running with declining populations / work forces. I just showed one example from Ireland where an Irish lad turned migration into the favor of his construction company.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic