Get My USD 303 dollars iHerb Package from Custom Office

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Re: Get My USD 303 dollars iHerb Package from Custom Office

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Nope ... quoting commentary watching WLD in Georgia today. (Time hack 05:40)

Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:15 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:50 pm Guy named Berkshire hit 579 in Long Drive competition ... that's nutso long.
Kyle Berkshire?
https://kyleberkshire.com/
He, himself only claims 492yds.

Are you just picking big numbers from the aether?
He actually hit one 579 yards 2 months ago, with the help of being at 6700 feet of elevation and aided with a 17-22 mph tailwind. The ball actually landed 512 yards out and rolled the rest of the way.
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:38 pm My brother mailed a golf club via regular mail from Oakland two weeks ago ... if I were a bettin' man (and I am) ... I'd bet it'll never make to my door ... oh, and the declared value is under $50usd ... because it's and oldie but a goodie ... Fire Sole Bubble Burner Titanium from the 1990s ... when I got to demo that club at the Leilehua driving range ... had my drives going nearly 350. Loved that club.
FridaywithJohnDaily?
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

Patcan wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:57 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:38 pm My brother mailed a golf club via regular mail from Oakland two weeks ago ... if I were a bettin' man (and I am) ... I'd bet it'll never make to my door ... oh, and the declared value is under $50usd ... because it's and oldie but a goodie ... Fire Sole Bubble Burner Titanium from the 1990s ... when I got to demo that club at the Leilehua driving range ... had my drives going nearly 350. Loved that club.
FridaywithJohnDaily?
FridaywithPinocchio?
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

FridaywithJohnDaily?
Funny you mention JD ... my idol ... we were both born 1966 ... Year of the Fire Horse ... #hero
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:32 pm
FridaywithJohnDaily?
Funny you mention JD ... my idol ... we were both born 1966 ... Year of the Fire Horse ... #hero
Funny you didn't pick up on the glaring misspelling...
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Doc67 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:05 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:32 pm
FridaywithJohnDaily?
Funny you didn't pick up on the glaring misspelling...
Yeah, good catch Doc ... after 7pm, my spellchecker usually has a belly fulla Ganzberg & soju or some other concoction ... on that note ... I just read about a Canadian guy I'd never heard of ... Moe Norman ... what a fantastic and heart wrenching story he has ... new golf idol.

Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Maybe the next guy on my list will be the customs guy who has my Bubble Burner and is launching balls off the loading dock into the river ... lol ... still no club. Sighhhh
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:35 pm Nope ... quoting commentary watching WLD in Georgia today. (Time hack 05:40)

I didn't think golf could be made to look so vulgar.

It's the sporting equivalent of a hot dog eating competition.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:07 pm Maybe the next guy on my list will be the customs guy who has my Bubble Burner and is launching balls off the loading dock into the river ... lol ... still no club. Sighhhh
Be patient, it will turn up. Postal services are slow and even if tracked often 'go dark' for a while. Then you'll get a call from the Post Office and it will be there, in time for Christmas.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic