Sunday Routine?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Sunday Routine?

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

If you have one, what's your Sunday routine?
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Sunday Routine?

Post by Tootsfriend »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:03 pm If you have one, what's your Sunday routine?
I think most guys here do all their routing on a Saturday night.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Pretty much the same as everyone else, I expect.

Get dressed in my Sunday best and go to church.
Come home and sit down to a nice Sunday roast.
With a full belly, take a seat in my best comfy recliner and have a Sunday afternoon nap.
Have a nice cup of tea and some scones for Sunday afternoon tea. Followed by a walk in the park with the family and the dog.
Come home just in time to watch Disneyland.
Enjoy a long soak in the tub with lots of bubbles.
Get dressed in my 'jamas, dressing gown, and slippers.
Put my feet up in the trusty recliner again while enjoying a light snack for Sunday evening tea.
Enjoy a nice fat Cuban along with a shot or two of Drambuie.
Go to the toilet.
Go to bed.

How about you?
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Johnny Cash said it best in "Sunday morning coming down"

Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

IraHayes wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:25 pm Johnny Cash said it best in "Sunday morning coming down"

Ef yeah!
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

What’s Sunday?
All days blur into the same.

I’m taken with the idea of the Cuban, though.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Yesterday, like most Sundays: get up at 04:30 to go bird watching. A quick spin in the gym, then lunch. Off to the Phnom Penh Hash House Harriers. Couple of beers ay Villa Grange. Bed.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Username Taken wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:15 pm Pretty much the same as everyone else, I expect.

Get dressed in my Sunday best and go to church.
Come home and sit down to a nice Sunday roast.
With a full belly, take a seat in my best comfy recliner and have a Sunday afternoon nap.
Have a nice cup of tea and some scones for Sunday afternoon tea. Followed by a walk in the park with the family and the dog.
Come home just in time to watch Disneyland.
Enjoy a long soak in the tub with lots of bubbles.
Get dressed in my 'jamas, dressing gown, and slippers.
Put my feet up in the trusty recliner again while enjoying a light snack for Sunday evening tea.
Enjoy a nice fat Cuban along with a shot or two of Drambuie.
Go to the toilet.
Go to bed.

How about you?
Sumo Sundays = my happy zone ... so when there is a tournament in progress (6 per year odd months) ... I am fully focused on sumo action.

Sunday is also my cheat day from my IF/OMAD/KETO diet ... so can eat and eat and eat as much as I feel like eating.

Started with SSS, coffee, and then our 0600 pool session (30 laps pool walking) ...

... Then, had a golf lesson and Banh Mi opla lunch with my best student (wife) at City Golf in Russey Keo ...

... then, we had cheap Thai lunch at my favorite little family joint near Orresey Market. Muc Papaya salad and morning glory w/crispy pork. Had to be back to the Dad-Pad by 1400 (1600 in Japan) and watch Day 8/15 of the Aki Basho in Kyushu. Beer and soju was involved.

... then, had to make a run across town to fix a blender. Stopped by "Bike Street" and bought the wife a Bridgestone vintage city cruiser (to match mine) around sunset, then back home for karaoke, tapas and home-brewed wine.

I will leave it to imagination to the rest of the evening played out.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

^^^
ok, now I get it. You just wanted to tell us all about your Sunday, in excruciatingly tedious detail. You don't actually give a fuck about anyone else's, it's was just an excuse to talk about yourself.

Fucking tragic.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Doc67 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:51 pm ^^^
ok, now I get it. You just wanted to tell us all about your Sunday, in excruciatingly tedious detail. You don't actually give a fuck about anyone else's, it's was just an excuse to talk about yourself.

Fucking tragic.
Prolly some truth there Doc ... didn't mean to tic anyone off though. But it untrue that I am not interested in how expats here spend there Sundays. Sometimes, it's very insightful for us newbies in Cambodia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic