$$$ SELLING CONDO CHEAP QUICK SALE $$$

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
E108
Tourist

$$$ SELLING CONDO CHEAP QUICK SALE $$$

Post by E108 »

Beautiful, modern apartment on the 8th Floor in Beong Tumpun (5 minutes from Russian Market TTP). The building is only 2 years old. I am selling it for 14k under the original asking/market price as I am leaving the country and need a quick sale. I want 50k furnished, alternatively, 45k unfurnished. I have all of the original receipts for the furniture which equate to 8.5k. There is no noise, generally, only 3/4 other couples have ever lived on this floor! Most of the other rooms are vacant.

Swimmimg pool. Parking. Cleaning services included. Lift / Disabled access. Security service. Balcony / Terrasse. Fully furnished. Long term short term. Close to shops. Close to schools. Close to hospitals. Close to bus stops. Close to restaurants.

Street 69BT, Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

$ 50,000

1 Bedroom

1 Bathroom

48 m2 Interior Surface

Available as from 30 November 2023

Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: $$$ SELLING CONDO CHEAP QUICK SALE $$$

Post by Bluenose »

What kind of title?
A cynic might say that, having seen the thread on buying property here, you realize you've been mugged and are now looking to do the same πŸ˜ƒ
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

I'm getting old. I couldn't see the essential bit about service fees , electriity cost and all the other extras to pay on purchase and while owning.
I like the joke about bus stops.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Bluenose wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:53 pm What kind of title?
A cynic might say that, having seen the thread on buying property here, you realize you've been mugged and are now looking to do the same πŸ˜ƒ
It's a post-2009 condo so it will be the condo title.

Yes, it's debatable whether it was wise to mention that most of the other apartments are empty. Plus point for selling rentals but not sales.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

armchairlawyer wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:05 pm
Bluenose wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:53 pm What kind of title?

Yes, it's debatable whether it was wise to mention that most of the other apartments are empty. Plus point for selling rentals but not sales.
There's no such thing as a legal 'condo title' for foreigners. The only legal title is the strata title and if I were the legal owner selling an apartment with a strata title I would mention it in the add. Just saying.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

People say the property bubble has burst, but at $65k new and now $45k for a quick sale, that was a pretty lackluster bubble in the first place.

Has anyone made any money from a condo purchase if they bought in the last 5 years? Or was it just the developers and agents?
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Bluenose »

Looks like L Residence Boueng Tumpun, it's not what anyone would class as a luxury development.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Bluenose wrote: ↑Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:41 am Looks like L Residence Boueng Tumpun, it's not what anyone would class as a luxury development.
Bluenose wrote: ↑Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:41 am Looks like L Residence Boueng Tumpun, it's not what anyone would class as a luxury development.

It's a 45k condo on the fringe of the city between a sewer pump station and a red light district for truckers and factory workers . It says "cheap condo" in the thread title

Nobody described it as a "luxury development" , πŸ˜‚, but thanks for the heads up
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Bluenose »

There's a difference between "Selling Condo Cheap" which is in the title and "cheap condo".
I believe it has over 700 units, hardly any of which are occupied, but they seem to be building another one directly across the street.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

armchairlawyer wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:05 pm
Doesn't automatically mean that it is a strata titled property... condos need to meet the eligibility criteria and the building developer needs to apply for Strata Title status.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic