1 Year Multiple Entry Visa Cost?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 1 Year Multiple Entry Visa Cost?

Post by johnny lightning »

Considering the money you just threw away, I hope you aren't into girlie bars. They are going to LOVE you!
exfatexpat
Tourist
United States of America

Post by exfatexpat »

Kenr wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:19 pm OP, not attempting to sound like an asshole, but you probably should have asked those questions on here before you pulled the trigger and shelled out $160+ more than you needed too.

Asking after the fact does you no good.
All good, I actually did post this before pulling the trigger. Granted only by a few hours. It's no biggie, I'll just use someone else when I enter the country to extend.
exfatexpat
Tourist
United States of America

Post by exfatexpat »

johnny lightning wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:25 pm Considering the money you just threw away, I hope you aren't into girlie bars. They are going to LOVE you!
Haha luckily I don't drink or do bars. Was late last night and didn't feel like applying myself. Visa applications make me want to jump off a roof.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

exfatexpat wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:27 pm
Kenr wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:19 pm OP, not attempting to sound like an asshole, but you probably should have asked those questions on here before you pulled the trigger and shelled out $160+ more than you needed too.

All good, I actually did post this before pulling the trigger. Granted only by a few hours. It's no biggie, I'll just use someone else when I enter the country to extend.
You said it yourself, the prices you were quoted for the extension aren't far off from what other agents charge.

It's just that E-type visa that's crazy expensive for whatever reason, which is why I had assumed that you might be of one of those nationalities that require supporting documents for that visa, but you're not.

Let's call it an "express fee" because you got it very quickly. :hattip:
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

exfatexpat wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:27 pm

There are several visa agents that are reliable. Call Kim being one.
You’re not going to recoup the over pay for the basic visa, but at least you’ll have a more controlled extension and better information.

Again, check on threads on the visa subject. Agents are often discussed and mentioned.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

exfatexpat wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:57 pm
Freightdog wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:42 pm What do you think you’ve paid for, how much have you paid, and what have you actually received?
paid $200 to an agency in PP called "Cambodia Visa Consultation" yesterday before entering the country, this morning he sent me my 1-month ordinary visa (I'm aware you can do it online for 42 but didn't want to screw anything up). He also did mention I could get it on arrival and not have to pay him, but I didn't want the possibility of arriving and getting turned down or put on a T visa. so far that's all I've paid, I enter from land border in thailand on Monday. Deff seems steep but his other prices seemed on par with the other fees I've seen quoted here.
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Cambodia Visa Consultation = John Kep aka Kep Visa aka Kep Bar & Grill aka Hossein Mujjeraghad aka numerous other sock puppets

Rip off artist extraordinary.
exfatexpat
Tourist
United States of America

Post by exfatexpat »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:41 pm
exfatexpat wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:57 pm
Freightdog wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:42 pm What do you think you’ve paid for, how much have you paid, and what have you actually received?
paid $200 to an agency in PP called "Cambodia Visa Consultation" yesterday before entering the country, this morning he sent me my 1-month ordinary visa (I'm aware you can do it online for 42 but didn't want to screw anything up). He also did mention I could get it on arrival and not have to pay him, but I didn't want the possibility of arriving and getting turned down or put on a T visa. so far that's all I've paid, I enter from land border in thailand on Monday. Deff seems steep but his other prices seemed on par with the other fees I've seen quoted here.
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Cambodia Visa Consultation = John Kep aka Kep Visa aka Kep Bar & Grill aka Hossein Mujjeraghad aka numerous other sock puppets

Damn really? Guess I'll find me someone else to finish the job when i enter
Stravaiger
Expatriate

Post by Stravaiger »

exfatexpat wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:42 am
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

If you enter.
exfatexpat
Tourist
United States of America

Post by exfatexpat »

Stravaiger wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:07 am
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

If you enter.
If? Why would it be if? I got the visa already
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

exfatexpat wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:50 pm
Stravaiger wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:07 am
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

If you enter.
If? Why would it be if? I got the visa already
USD $200 for a Visa on Arrival that costs $35,I think you will be very popular in the Kingdom of Wonder! :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic