How social are you? Poll.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

How social are you?

I’m a recluse, fuck off and leave me alone.
10%
Rarely/Occasionally social.
31%
Once a week interaction with others suits.
12%
Two or three times a week.
25%
I’m out most days/nights.
12%
Socializing is a huge part of my life.
10%

Total votes: 51
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

How social are you? Poll.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I’ve found the older I become the more reclusive I’m inclined to be - socializing doesn’t retain the same interest it once did.

How much social interaction do you find yourself engaged in? Are you out and about often?

I guess we're excluding forced family engagements or gatherings focussing more on individual preferences.
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: How social are you? Poll.

Post by stevenjb »

Do you mean social or the physical ability to be social ?
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

I am born 1966 ... year of the FIRE HORSE ... or as the say in Japan "Hinoue Uma" ... I feel my best when I am galloping around ...
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

stevenjb wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:32 am Do you mean social or the physical ability to be social ?
How often do you like to be around others or have the desire to engage in conversation or activities which involves interaction with other humans.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

I'd rather hang out with my dogs than most humans.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

The older I get the choosier I become.

And many of the people I liked are dead.

It's not looking very good...
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

I'm as reclusive as I can be without it feeling unsafe. It's not a good idea for anyone to be living out here without at least one or two good friends they can count on in an emergency - and of course, be someone they can count on also.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:36 am I am born 1966 ... year of the FIRE HORSE ... or as the say in Japan "Hinoue Uma" ... I feel my best when I am galloping around ...
Many Japanese couples tried to avoided having a baby in 1966. A fire horse daughter would be too strong and aggressive.
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

Big Daikon wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:45 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:36 am I am born 1966 ... year of the FIRE HORSE ... or as the say in Japan "Hinoue Uma" ... I feel my best when I am galloping around ...
Many Japanese couples tried to avoided having a baby in 1966. A fire horse daughter would be too strong and aggressive.
Is that when Roz & Violet were born?
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Earl of Mercia wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:19 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:45 pm
Is that when Roz & Violet were born?
Possibly. Are they 57?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic