Animal exploitation in asia (was- Anyone recognise?)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Anyone recognise ?

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:25 pm
JulesT60 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:29 pm OK perhaps I am going about this the wrong way
Yes, I think so. Without some better info, and probably some context, this thread seems better suited to the asinine section. We’ve gone from searching haystacks to playing Where’s Wally?.
When did Wally start? Bit of notice wouldn't go amiss. Sisis bullshit.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

Think I found him :

JulesT60
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by JulesT60 »

Quite a few on here so keen to make fun ,perhaps if you knew how serious this is you would use a bit more sense ,this started off with me asking if anyone recognised an area ,thousands of members on here ,someone must have recognised roughly where it was .I will say one thing ,the guy in the pic is a nut job and needs to be stopped from what he is doing ,the owner of the web site knows exactly what this is about because I emailed him asking for help before I joined the group ,unfortunately he never replied so I just joined up for the group anyway ,what happened to being kind and helping people !!!!

Anyway ,for anyone that can be bothered I have enclosed a vid below to hopefully show the mental state of this guy ,who ,sits there for 36 minutes videoing themselves like that in their right minds

Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

JulesT60 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:04 pm Quite a few on here so keen to make fun ,perhaps if you knew how serious this is you would use a bit more sense ,this started off with me asking if anyone recognised an area ,thousands of members on here ,someone must have recognised roughly where it was .I will say one thing ,the guy in the pic is a nut job and needs to be stopped from what he is doing ,the owner of the web site knows exactly what this is about because I emailed him asking for help before I joined the group ,unfortunately he never replied so I just joined up for the group anyway ,what happened to being kind and helping people !!!!

Anyway ,for anyone that can be bothered I have enclosed a vid below to hopefully show the mental state of this guy ,who ,sits there for 36 minutes videoing themselves like that in their right minds

Monkey Dollar Happy seems like a perfectly reasonable name,is he a member here already?
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

Earl of Mercia wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:11 am Think I found him :

A great back story to this clip that needs telling :

So the car exhaust note is that of a Ferrari Daytona which the car seems to be at first glance,unfortunately not it was a kit car built on a Corvette frame I believe?
Anyway so Enzo Ferrari himself is watching and obviously isn't taken in by the replica of his proud marque,he picks up the phone to speak to the producers and directors of the relatively new Miami Vice series.
I will send you a real Ferrari he tells them and does so,a white Ferrari Testarosso their latest model and the rest as they say is history!
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

JulesT60 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:04 pm Quite a few on here so keen to make fun ,perhaps if you knew how serious this is you would use a bit more sense ,this started off with me asking if anyone recognised an area ,thousands of members on here ,someone must have recognised roughly where it was .I will say one thing ,the guy in the pic is a nut job and needs to be stopped from what he is doing ,the owner of the web site knows exactly what this is about because I emailed him asking for help before I joined the group ,unfortunately he never replied so I just joined up for the group anyway ,what happened to being kind and helping people !!!!

Is that you? Are you paranoid?
Or is that someone you want to brutally assault, kidnap or whatever?

Even if someone did know who / where it would be irresponsible to share that with some odd stranger online..

And as far as one can tell he ain't doing nothing at all, I think that's acceptable.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Sorry, I see the "help needed urgently" email now, skipped over it as it seemed like a lot of the genetic spam we receive.

Everyone can see the Facebook account now with all the animals. Is there other "proof" of animal abuse or just what we can see on that account?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
JulesT60
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by JulesT60 »

Thank you General Mackevili
Three vets so far have confirmed the guy has used sedation by observing their behaviour ,on many videos the black dog in particular can hardly hold himself up or keep his eyes open ,its just pitiful to see ,he also looks warily at the camera guy ,3 kittens have never been seen since ,he lets the monkey abuse the cats ,one video in particular the monkey rags the cat around so much its a wonder he doesnt kill it ,he has also let a duckling be killed ,he has taken on another 2 puppies ,kitten and monkey ,which we think are replacements for the GSD and the black dog when they succumb to having been drugged on a daily basis ,the dogs have been videoed for the last 3 mths ,NEVER moving but just lying there because of sedation Peta and Soi are on the case but having difficulty pinning him down .Lots more I could say but dont have time at the minute .Thank you so much for acknowledging
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I have to ask how this specifically relates to Cambodia. You’ll have to excuse me, as the initial posts have given no clues whatsoever. However, looking at the Facebook user details, the person in question has provided contact and location details quite openly via their Facebook page. I’ll not post those details myself, but the username Monkey Dollar Happy is easily found. Has been registered on FB since 2020.

Facebook has its own reporting system- presumably you’ve used that function before taking up your grievance on a website focused on a neighbouring country.

What exactly do you expect the membership of CEO to do, and to what end?
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Animal exploitation in asia (was- Anyone recognise?)

Post by Ghostwriter »

So that's the plot ?
If it's an urgent matter, why playing charades ?
How come you crossed this guy's path ?
Can you explain it better than your last one-sentence paragraph please ?
Because it's a bit messy so far ^^
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic