Animal exploitation in asia (was- Anyone recognise?)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
JulesT60
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Anyone recognise ?

Post by JulesT60 »

Thanks all,any info much appreciated
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

JulesT60 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:11 pm Thanks all,any info much appreciated
You really should offer a bit more detail. The images are so general, they could apply to pretty much any village in the region.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Op is asking to find this

In this

Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

What is so hot about the place that you want to locate it, if i may ?
I mean, if that is the idea of a promised land for you, someone can probably manage to find an equivalent or better, without sweating it ^^
Or it the estimated location of the Templar's treasure or something ? Buried body ? Good spot to catch rabbits ? Next location for future condominium project ?
JulesT60
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by JulesT60 »

OK perhaps I am going about this the wrong way ,perhaps if anyone recognises the guy that will lead us to the area !!!!

Ghostwriter .I really wish I had a tip off that there was treasure in the area and thats the reason Im trying to find it ,but no ,lol

3 more pics and hopefully the link to a video
Last edited by JulesT60 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Oooh or maybe i was wrong and it's a different quest after all ?
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

I was going to say was this the last place the OP's new girlfriend was last seen,disappearing with his wallet and passport?
I now fear I may have assumed gender incorrectly!
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

So basically zero clue on story, and paper-thin clue about location & protagonists.
It's either a non-story, an imaginary story, or a very boring story as it is, unless OP tells us more about it.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

JulesT60 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:29 pm OK perhaps I am going about this the wrong way
Yes, I think so. Without some better info, and probably some context, this thread seems better suited to the asinine section. We’ve gone from searching haystacks to playing Where’s Wally?.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

At first, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave pre-1790s, although the crocs threw me off, so I'll have a shot at the location where Frida was injured in a bus accident in 1925, a Wednesday I believe. The bus stop has gone and the wall has obviously been repainted in the rear of the back frontish 3rd side, but i remember the middle and thanks for the memories.

Got any a little trickier?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic