Look up in the air, it's a bird, it's a plane... Well, it's also Freightdog a new CEO Moderator!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Look up in the air, it's a bird, it's a plane... Well, it's also Freightdog a new CEO Moderator!

Post by General Mackevili »

It's been a few years since we've added new blood to our Moderation Team, and today I announce that Freightdog has enlisted!

Freightdog has been a valued member of our community for over 5 years and has contributed a whopping 3,873 posts here. I might add that his 'Karma' ratio is unbelievably high as well, meaning that of the 3,873 posts, other members have taken the time 3,036 times to give him Karma. That's pretty damn impressive and might be more karma than most monks rack up during the Water Festival.

All of us on the Mod Team think he'd be a great fit and appreciate him stepping up to help keep CEO headed in the right direction, like a seasoned tuk-tuk driver.

I'd personally like to show him extra gratitude for his contributions over the years and am glad he's joined the Mod Team as well, as he'll undoubtedly continue to be a valuable asset.

And thank everyone else for helping keep CEO lively and interesting with all your contributions over the previous months and years, as this is a discussion forum, and without a great community, it would cease to exist, as you all are the lifeblood of this whole thing. We also have heroes behind the scenes bringing everyone news stories from Cambodia and the region, and also members who help us by using the 'report' feature so that we can stomp out fires before they become infernos, so a special thanks to them as well.

So raise an Angkor beer for Freightdog! :beer1:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Look up in the air, it's a bird, it's a plane... Well, it's also Freightdog a new CEO Moderator!

Post by Arget »

good choice......... guess this will be his first banned comment. Will I get perma banned or just a day? :hattip: :hattip: :bow:
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Look up in the air, it's a bird, it's a plane... Well, it's also Freightdog a new CEO Moderator!

Post by Alex »

Cheers @Freightdog, may the Force be with you or whatever you choose to believe in.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Congrats on the job! I’m sure you will make a fine moderator.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Congratulations!

Welcome to the army of 'volunteers in Cambodia'.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Welcome to the team @Freightdog ! :good:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:58 am It's been a few years since we've added new blood to our Moderation Team, and today I announce that Freightdog has enlisted!
Did he pay the 1 bitcoin entrance fee? I don't see anything in my account yet! :assasin:
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

😲🤦🏼‍♂️.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:12 am Image
The presumption that I have any character worth testing is interesting in itself.

Bitcoin is in progress- I found an old 1 euro coin which appears to have been run over by a tank- it’s nearly in bits. When it finally succumbs, you’re more than welcome to both bits.

Having handled the dizzying revelation that I have the powers of Yossarian with regards other people’s written word, To assist in the new role, I have ordered from Amazon the Idiots guide to Forum Tyranny- (Abridged, with pictures), and 1000 ways to roast a troll.

Ironically, I’m now in the departures lounge at PhnomPenh international Airstrip, on my way to take care of business. This may also be seen as an act of self preservation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic