Alert: Western Scammers Migrating from Kampot to Siem Reap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Alert: Western Scammers Migrating from Kampot to Siem Reap

Post by cabron »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:17 pm These two western men have been posted on the "Cambodian Scammers" page in the past two days - both are sought in Kampot and are said to be either in Siem Reap or heading that way. The two allegations made here have already been posted on the internet for several days, so if anyone feels that they have been defamed by this, don't forget to contact the admins on the above social media page.

* The first one is a British man, JAMIE LEE MORGAN:

* The second is said to be a dual Romanian-US citizen traveling on a Romanian passport, CRISTIAN-FLORIN ERCHEDI:
Meet CRISTIAN-FLORIN ERCHEDI, self-proclaimed US Army veteran and of Italian-Romanian heritage (that is if he did'nt just lie about it). Cristian rented a business property in Kampot about 6-7 months ago and disappeared from there on Oct 3, 2023, with debts of at least $800 to his landlord and $500 to a sub-letter. He is known to lie repeatedly about his economic situation and background and is also a highly alcoholic man with an average consumption of one case of beer per day. He is thought to have fled to Siem Riep with his girlfriend Hor Lim. This matter is going to the police and immigration but if anyone sees Cristian Erchedi in Siem Riep or elsewhere please send a PM to me or the landlord, yin.chhaya.3 here on FB. He is traveling on a Romanian passport but may hold dual citizenship with USA. Any information very much appreciated.
A photo of Hor Lim will be helpful.
Boredom is like a shroud
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

KunKhmerSR wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:35 pm I've also spotted the Mother-Daughter duo back in SR from Kampot, you all know who I mean: Batshit insane, mothers got those massive fake boobs, kicked out of every bar on Sok San at least twice etc...
So yeah if you have new mates in town make sure they dont fall for them thinking their some sort of damsels in distress that need saving (they do look a lot more methed up than when they left but still decent enough to get lonely horny men to open their pockets and homes)
Funny stuff! Still hanging around doing the same thing as two years ago? I remember these. Irish, blondes, and mother daughter and on drgs?!?! as usual.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:07 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:01 pm I got wind ( heard ) that over there 👉🏼 they are teachers and employees of NGO’s etc ..
When? 2003? :facepalm:
Is that a dig at me ? You think I’m just “ pissin in the wind “ ?
I seriously heard that from a guy who lives there yesturdday .
He said everybody who lives there who goes to bars all have drinking problems .
He said they are teachers and what I just said , weirdos who work there .

How would i know ? I had to involuntarily stop drinking ( too much ) recently
I still try to sneak in a couple cambodians ( cans of beer 🍺 ) once every few days , because …
I haven’t won a thousand $’s or a new moto yet …

 pS _ - sometimes i sit and think - sometimes i just sit .
พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Matty9999 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:29 pm
KunKhmerSR wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:35 pm I've also spotted the Mother-Daughter duo back in SR from Kampot, you all know who I mean: Batshit insane, mothers got those massive fake boobs, kicked out of every bar on Sok San at least twice etc...
So yeah if you have new mates in town make sure they dont fall for them thinking their some sort of damsels in distress that need saving (they do look a lot more methed up than when they left but still decent enough to get lonely horny men to open their pockets and homes)
Funny stuff! Still hanging around doing the same thing as two years ago? I remember these. Irish, blondes, and mother daughter and on drgs?!?! as usual.
Are they in SR or Kampot?
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'm pretty sure they were English.

ask-the-expats-questions-answers/worrie ... lit=blonde
Silence, exile, and cunning.
WildAlaskaKen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildAlaskaKen »

They were English girls. Mom had a great body.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

WildAlaskaKen wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:24 pm They were English girls. Mom had a great body.

She didn't look so great when she was being battered around 172 till she was unconscious a few months ago.

:facepalm:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

WildAlaskaKen wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:24 pm They were English girls. Mom had a great body.

They look like "Little Britain" characters just out of makeup

When did the mum have the great body, was it 40 years ago?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:24 pm
I'm pretty sure they were English.

ask-the-expats-questions-answers/worrie ... lit=blonde
iirc, they were from Harlow, Essex ( :bad: )
WildAlaskaKen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildAlaskaKen »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:43 am

They look like "Little Britain" characters just out of makeup

When did the mum have the great body, was it 40 years ago?
Not talking about the face mind you. Shes probably 50. Big fakes. Michelle is her name.

Daughter looks harsh. One of my buds was smashing her during Covid time. Shes sort of a bitch, I've had some words with her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic