Beware of Cambodian women on dating sites who offer to bring you a curry

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Beware of Cambodian women on dating sites who offer to bring you a curry

Post by Bongmab69 »

BaltimoreJack
Expatriate

Post by BaltimoreJack »

ressl wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:06 am This is the 4th case that comes to my attention. I remember that I warned here about her quite a while ago and beside one guy intended to remove his fingerprint on the banking app, nobody was seriously interested in the warning
Here's your warning thread but what makes you think it's the same woman?:

post581276.html#p581276
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Whores have been drugging their John's for thousands of years, at least

Booking whores online just makes it easier for them

A person doing this to clients is probably doing so often & should be stopped before she kills somebody or more people than she may or may not have already - medication, booze and heavy sedation are not the best combination
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I wasn’t sure whether to respond here or necrophile the other linked thread, so here it is…

If it’s scopolamine or similar in use, isn’t this (one of) the fabled truth drugs?

ABA and other banking apps’ transactions using fingerprints still require a confirmation PIN number if you aren’t simply moving stuff between your own established accounts. Mobile phone top up, transfers to other (not your) ABA accounts, QR code payments; all still require me to confirm with a pin.

The ‘truth drugs’ such as Sodium Pentathol, Scopolamine, etc; From my understanding, they are of limited use when exacting complex information as they tap creative as well as real memories, increasingly so as the time under the influence extends. But simple, or repetitive information that is easily corroborated can be gleaned, such as short codes, combinations.
It’s not really a truth drug- rather that it makes a person more compliant. Open to suggestion.

Along with the fact that our dependence upon PIN codes because of the nature of security is so great, it’s no wonder that people reuse the same few numbers. Worse still, write them down on a handy piece of paper.

I personally have nearly twenty applications and devices each needing PIN numbers, and for work related stuff, another bunch. Some of these latter are further restricted by the IT department which impose 6 monthly changes, not utilising a previous used pin, not using certain combinations, blah blah.

I’m not worried about my fingerprint or face recognition. The Pin is still in place, and like car keys, and alarm immobilisers- it deters the casual, opportunist thief. If the pro really wants it, they’ll have their methods. The thing is to manage your life such as to limit your exposure to these events.

There was a cautionary notice put out a few years back, to aircrews stopping over in various places. Hong Kong being one favourite. Crews were being targeted as they came and went through the regular hotels, and would find themselves waking up in the corner of a bar that they didn’t knowingly go to, minus their wallets, room keycards, etc.

Similar happened to a small group of us in KL about 15 years ago, in our regular water hole. Fortunately, nothing much happened other than a raging thirst, afterward. But it was a bit of a shock as we had some of the younger cabin crew with us.
Slipping a Mickey is something that’s been going on for quite some time.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I doubt it's Scopolamine, although it is produced here for medical use. It's probably just Rohypnol or some other sedative.

http://www.imatokucambodia.com/index.ph ... tylbromide
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

Would it work if you give it to a bar girl and you ask here three hours later questions:
Are you really not married ??
Do you have really no more then 5 boyfriends ??
Do you really love me even if i have no money ??

Who wants to do the test ?? Honeypot, tonight at 10 pm at joker-draw !!
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Bongmab69 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:03 pm Would it work if you give it to a bar girl and you ask here three hours later questions:

Scopolamine isn't so much a truth serum, it just makes you into a tool that follows directions. You are lost and just want to comply to make everyone happy.

- hey why don't you empty your apartment of all valuables and put it in my car?

- yea sure why not great idea!

That kind of shit, pretty scary stuff and the colombian girls have turned it into an art.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

arrested for drugging and robbing clients in S.R yesterday - Cam blacklist

She used knock around with a junkie from western europe on 172 many years ago - she was a junkie herself at the time rather than the more standars ice heads that are everywhere
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

ItWasntMe wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:15 pm
Bongmab69 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:03 pm Would it work if you give it to a bar girl and you ask here three hours later questions:

Scopolamine isn't so much a truth serum, it just makes you into a tool that follows directions. You are lost and just want to comply to make everyone happy.

- hey why don't you empty your apartment of all valuables and put it in my car?

- yea sure why not great idea!

That kind of shit, pretty scary stuff and the colombian girls have turned it into an art.
Everybody knows it in Colombia: BURUNDANGA !! Comes right out of the bush from some special tree !!
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

Shes rough as old boots.

Hope the curry was good, chicken tikka jalfrezi for instance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic