Just scammed by Andrew Pike

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Informant
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Just scammed by Andrew Pike

Post by Informant »

[/quote]

Drew we all know informant is you. Paedophile & conman. I have spoken to 3 women you have threatened to kill when they caught you out. Threaten me all you like. Just more information to hand to the police. And just remember you can only bribe local police for so long. When it gets taken out their hands what are you going to do then.
[/quote]
Sorry to disappoint not him but I did speak to him today he is aware of this little game your attempting
and as its been pointed out THERE IS NO CONVICTION on him in any news site in Cambodia's got one? share the link where he's been convicted... google away there is none as for the rest well it does look like a book fiction of work
but he did ask me to pass on your not forgotten and things are well underway to keep you busy
PS admin allow through this post and post it
I wont waste my time here again anyway but let this one go thru would love to see a news link proving me wrong AS NONE EXIST
The sister
Expatriate
Australia

Post by The sister »

Informant wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:08 pm
Drew we all know informant is you. Paedophile & conman. I have spoken to 3 women you have threatened to kill when they caught you out. Threaten me all you like. Just more information to hand to the police. And just remember you can only bribe local police for so long. When it gets taken out their hands what are you going to do then.
[/quote]
Sorry to disappoint not him but I did speak to him today he is aware of this little game your attempting
and as its been pointed out THERE IS NO CONVICTION on him in any news site in Cambodia's got one? share the link where he's been convicted... google away there is none as for the rest well it does look like a book fiction of work
but he did ask me to pass on your not forgotten and things are well underway to keep you busy
I wont waste my time here again anyway but let this one go thru would love to see a news link proving me wrong AS NONE EXIST
[/quote]
Andrew, you attempted this ploy on other sites and it has failed. Your informant identity has been traced back to your ISP and Facebook page. We have statements and photos which are now in the possession of the AFP and Cambodian authorities.
There will be no more discussion as this is now in the hands of the law. Justice will be had!
Admin have been notified as well.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Informant wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:08 pm Sorry to disappoint not him but I did speak to him today he is aware of this little game your attempting
Do you really think anyone believes this "I'm not Drew but I just talked to him" bollocks?
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

The Pike family needs to learn how to properly quote posts.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Alex wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:59 am
Informant wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:08 pm Sorry to disappoint not him but I did speak to him today
Do you really think anyone believes this "I'm not Drew but I just talked to him" bollocks?
"It's not him, i'm his twin" when caught with no ticket in the bus
" My dog ate them " when caught with no homeworks

^^
The sister
Expatriate
Australia

Post by The sister »

ItWasntMe wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:21 am The Pike family needs to learn how to properly quote posts.
That is the least of my concerns.
Snyper
Tourist

Post by Snyper »

Ah Drew……
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
The sister
Expatriate
Australia

Post by The sister »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:22 pm See also: post607114.html#p607114
Minister Wong's office and I are in discussions.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Just for info, pike was walking around riverside the other day, not looking very healthy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic