Just scammed by Andrew Pike

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Just scammed by Andrew Pike

Post by Bluenose »

The sister wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:46 pm
newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:17 pm The locals won’t deport him unless they want him deported.

Maybe translate your entire story in Khmer and have the one of the local Khmer news outlets publish it?

Along with an appeal to Iron Man for justice?
A simple google search will tell you he’s been headine news in these publication in the past. They have now also reached out for an interview as part of this thread has now gone viral. Stay tuned!

And if I had iron man’s number I’d be calling it!
Go on Facebook hunsencambodia or Telegram t.me/spmhunsen Quite a few people have successfully raised grievances this way
The sister
Expatriate
Australia

Post by The sister »

The sister
Expatriate
Australia

Post by The sister »

SiemReapLOL wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:54 am Yikes!

A whole lot of mental illness in this thread
Only one! And officially diagnosed
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

SiemReapLOL wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:54 am Yikes!

A whole lot of mental illness in this thread
Apart from the modern day Crusader, whom somehow kept this thread alive for a vicenary of pages, where else is there psychological impairment?

In fairness, decades of torment would take a toll.

I would have said early on, "fuck ya then, I hope he gets you."

The mental illness would be with avenging marks flogging dead horses. He might get an asylum named after him, full of his victims, walking around muttering his name.

Much like Homer, when Moe stole his Flaming Homer drink, changed the (unpatented) drink's name to Flaming Moe and was an overnight hit, entertaining A-listers, while Homer developed a twitch, multiple health issues, and narrowly avoided a murder charge.

In the misquoted words of another Homer, at the opposite end of the IQ scale, "If you seek revenge, you should dig two graves."

As he was a poet, it was possibly more like:
"Whense seeking revenge on another,
May well you fuck up the Mother,
But dig 2 graves for the sufferin,
In the first, you can stuff 'er in,
And for you will be t'other."

Coincidentally, he wrote of ethics and morality, in mortals inflicting evil acts on one another, depicted as battling sea monsters and temptresses.

And, as ironic, nobody has actually ever proved Homer's existence.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Bluenose wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:37 am
newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:17 pm The locals won’t deport him unless they want him deported.

Maybe translate your entire story in Khmer and have the one of the local Khmer news outlets publish it?

A simple google search will tell you he’s been headine news in these publication in the past. They have now also reached out for an interview as part of this thread has now gone viral. Stay tuned!

Go on Facebook hunsencambodia or Telegram t.me/spmhunsen Quite a few people have successfully raised grievances this way
Might contacting the senior be seen as a snub to the junior - which might then result in the wrath of the senior in honour of the junior?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
finn
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by finn »

If there is a tiger in the bush light a fire (a trip to SR might be in order).
The sister wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:36 pm OK to clear a few things up. I have had some sleep and am a bit more refreshed after a very long night/day.

I need to apologize if I have upset /offended anyone with my claims of people dismissing or aiding or supporting Andrew. Re-reading them I see though I felt not overly supported by a few that their comments did hope for justice too. Although it seems many have felt I have washed all men with being associated with paedophiles I will once again apologise as that was not my intent. As it became clear that Andrew was indeed posing using several profiles those comments were meant to be directed at those profiles. Please appreciate this is a very challenging and hard thing to be doing on social media. However, I feel that after a lifetime of injustice and seeing that he was back to his normal activity (I had been advised he was unwell and at death's door - obviously grossly over estimated) I just had to raise my ugly head again, and try to promote awareness.

This is the first forum where I have confirmed his paedophilia activity and provided evidence from Australian Law courts to such. This is not only what happened to me and his children and his stepchildren but for many others as well. These have all been reported to the authorities. I am actually mandated by law to report the abuse of minors and I carried accountability seriously and reported all activities that the law mandates at every opportunity. I left this matter in the hands of the authorities. They have failed me and others so now it's time for the court of public opinion and social media justice.

My book - is currently at the publisher as I have not felt ready to release it. I do now! I wrote it as a way of getting all this out of me and into the public domain in order to share that my brother is far more than a con man and what he has done are atrocities against mankind. He is a perverted psychopath. This is in no way a sales pitch or marketing event. This IS MY LIFE! This is purely awareness (or a warning) and releasing information that has not been discussed so openly before. When my book is released I am donating all proceeds if it does gain any to charity. I will NEVER profit from his crimes like he has.

I have no knowledge of Kate prior to her post. Yes she, like so many others has now been in contact and shared her experience. She writes from her experience and I from mine. We are not connected. I support her action and bravery in speaking out. The way she has spoken is on her, as how I have spoken is on me.

To those who think this matter is easily solved through numerous justice systems, you are people of greater faith than I in that system. It has consistently failed me and other victims with regular monotony in several countries just not Australia. If it was as easy as you think don't you think we would have done all we can to send him through the system before this? The few times where justice was served were short-lived. Upon release, he went straight back to his infamous ways. Sadly corruption in the justice system is rife globally and I tell no one anything new that Cambodia suffers from this too. He has over the years set up many arrangements that see his activities brushed under the carpet. NO, they will not deport him it's not in their financial interest. Why haven't I enlisted vigilante justice you ask? Apart from it's illegal and I am NOT like my brother, it's immoral and unethical. I have taken an oath to do no harm to any person. I carry that oath with pride and take it very seriously. On top as a person of faith, I do not believe it is my right to organize the death of another. I would never stop a judicial death in his case, which has been evoked by law and by the judgment of his peers. I have spent enough of my life with him, I will not spend eternity with him. MY sole peace of mind here is that I believe what awaits him one day will be an eternity of justice in a very hot place.

My parents who are now both deceased lived their lives with the shame of what their son had done and who he had become. We lost Mum 25 years ago (this is how he stole her funeral money)) and Dad only recently. That's also why I've been busy. I cared for my Dad through his cancer journey till his last breath. The only contact Andrew made during that time was to beg for money to buy a reed mat for his cell in Cambodia or the $1800 to free him. I assure you neither was provided. He deserved every single second in that cell. He did contact his kids who were scheming on how to deny me my inheritance. Even though there wasn't one. That too had been stolen by my brother years ago! And after his death, I discovered Dad documented every cent in case I needed it later on. Now that Dad is no longer here, especially to hear of my repeated violent sexual assaults as a child, I am as I said willing to make it an open discussion. Had he known it would have killed him faster. How would have your fathers taken that news? Try being in my shoes for a moment.

I have tried to answer all your questions, respond to your comments, and provide evidence I am legally allowed to be on social media. Remember and you saw it here yourselves Andrew has consistently made threats to my life since I was aged 5 and started to understand the monster I lived with. Many of you have also been the recipient of his threats. I've been dealing with them for over 50 years!

Yes, you all agree something should be done. Well, today started yet another attempt to do that. Many of these posts have gone viral. They are gaining momentum globally and 100s are coming out with their own tales. They now know they are not alone and that all those threats are empty. If he had the capacity to carry out his threats then why am I still breathing? It's time for us victims to become survivors. It has sparked the interest of global and national media. I have been informed the authorities will be in touch tomorrow to file further complaints that I hope will lead to further charges. Maybe this time I will see justice. Maybe this time others will too. Even if I don't I know that Andrews's atrocities are now out there loud warning others. Those who choose to ignore or disbelieve the warning do so at their own risk. I cannot own other people's encounters with him. I carry enough of my own. It's time to let them go and get on with the last years of my life finally free of him.

to those who have offered their support and belief, I thank you from the depths of my soul. I can't tell you how much it means. To those bored or tired of it all, imagine how I feel having to relive this time and time again. NO its not happening to you but it could have been, so now when you hear his name you will remember and be safe. That is my purpose in life to prevent anyone else from experiencing my brother!

Now I have had my say. Do with it what you will.
If anyone feels they need to chat with me either to provide evidence or an account of their encounter feel free to message me.
Otherwise, it's time for me to get back on with my happy life. I will never let him take my happiness away. I choose to be a survivor and not a victim.

I believe the admin of this site is also in the process of tracking and removing his multiple fake profiles. I thank them.

JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

This fucking place lol :ROFL:

Marketing has reached dizzying new heights
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
The sister
Expatriate
Australia

Post by The sister »

finn wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:35 pm If there is a tiger in the bush light a fire (a trip to SR might be in order).
The sister wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:36 pm OK to clear a few things up. I have had some sleep and am a bit more refreshed after a very long night/day.

I need to apologize if I have upset /offended anyone with my claims of people dismissing or aiding or supporting Andrew. Re-reading them I see though I felt not overly supported by a few that their comments did hope for justice too. Although it seems many have felt I have washed all men with being associated with paedophiles I will once again apologise as that was not my intent. As it became clear that Andrew was indeed posing using several profiles those comments were meant to be directed at those profiles. Please appreciate this is a very challenging and hard thing to be doing on social media. However, I feel that after a lifetime of injustice and seeing that he was back to his normal activity (I had been advised he was unwell and at death's door - obviously grossly over estimated) I just had to raise my ugly head again, and try to promote awareness.

This is the first forum where I have confirmed his paedophilia activity and provided evidence from Australian Law courts to such. This is not only what happened to me and his children and his stepchildren but for many others as well. These have all been reported to the authorities. I am actually mandated by law to report the abuse of minors and I carried accountability seriously and reported all activities that the law mandates at every opportunity. I left this matter in the hands of the authorities. They have failed me and others so now it's time for the court of public opinion and social media justice.

My book - is currently at the publisher as I have not felt ready to release it. I do now! I wrote it as a way of getting all this out of me and into the public domain in order to share that my brother is far more than a con man and what he has done are atrocities against mankind. He is a perverted psychopath. This is in no way a sales pitch or marketing event. This IS MY LIFE! This is purely awareness (or a warning) and releasing information that has not been discussed so openly before. When my book is released I am donating all proceeds if it does gain any to charity. I will NEVER profit from his crimes like he has.

I have no knowledge of Kate prior to her post. Yes she, like so many others has now been in contact and shared her experience. She writes from her experience and I from mine. We are not connected. I support her action and bravery in speaking out. The way she has spoken is on her, as how I have spoken is on me.

To those who think this matter is easily solved through numerous justice systems, you are people of greater faith than I in that system. It has consistently failed me and other victims with regular monotony in several countries just not Australia. If it was as easy as you think don't you think we would have done all we can to send him through the system before this? The few times where justice was served were short-lived. Upon release, he went straight back to his infamous ways. Sadly corruption in the justice system is rife globally and I tell no one anything new that Cambodia suffers from this too. He has over the years set up many arrangements that see his activities brushed under the carpet. NO, they will not deport him it's not in their financial interest. Why haven't I enlisted vigilante justice you ask? Apart from it's illegal and I am NOT like my brother, it's immoral and unethical. I have taken an oath to do no harm to any person. I carry that oath with pride and take it very seriously. On top as a person of faith, I do not believe it is my right to organize the death of another. I would never stop a judicial death in his case, which has been evoked by law and by the judgment of his peers. I have spent enough of my life with him, I will not spend eternity with him. MY sole peace of mind here is that I believe what awaits him one day will be an eternity of justice in a very hot place.

My parents who are now both deceased lived their lives with the shame of what their son had done and who he had become. We lost Mum 25 years ago (this is how he stole her funeral money)) and Dad only recently. That's also why I've been busy. I cared for my Dad through his cancer journey till his last breath. The only contact Andrew made during that time was to beg for money to buy a reed mat for his cell in Cambodia or the $1800 to free him. I assure you neither was provided. He deserved every single second in that cell. He did contact his kids who were scheming on how to deny me my inheritance. Even though there wasn't one. That too had been stolen by my brother years ago! And after his death, I discovered Dad documented every cent in case I needed it later on. Now that Dad is no longer here, especially to hear of my repeated violent sexual assaults as a child, I am as I said willing to make it an open discussion. Had he known it would have killed him faster. How would have your fathers taken that news? Try being in my shoes for a moment.

I have tried to answer all your questions, respond to your comments, and provide evidence I am legally allowed to be on social media. Remember and you saw it here yourselves Andrew has consistently made threats to my life since I was aged 5 and started to understand the monster I lived with. Many of you have also been the recipient of his threats. I've been dealing with them for over 50 years!

Yes, you all agree something should be done. Well, today started yet another attempt to do that. Many of these posts have gone viral. They are gaining momentum globally and 100s are coming out with their own tales. They now know they are not alone and that all those threats are empty. If he had the capacity to carry out his threats then why am I still breathing? It's time for us victims to become survivors. It has sparked the interest of global and national media. I have been informed the authorities will be in touch tomorrow to file further complaints that I hope will lead to further charges. Maybe this time I will see justice. Maybe this time others will too. Even if I don't I know that Andrews's atrocities are now out there loud warning others. Those who choose to ignore or disbelieve the warning do so at their own risk. I cannot own other people's encounters with him. I carry enough of my own. It's time to let them go and get on with the last years of my life finally free of him.

to those who have offered their support and belief, I thank you from the depths of my soul. I can't tell you how much it means. To those bored or tired of it all, imagine how I feel having to relive this time and time again. NO its not happening to you but it could have been, so now when you hear his name you will remember and be safe. That is my purpose in life to prevent anyone else from experiencing my brother!

Now I have had my say. Do with it what you will.
If anyone feels they need to chat with me either to provide evidence or an account of their encounter feel free to message me.
Otherwise, it's time for me to get back on with my happy life. I will never let him take my happiness away. I choose to be a survivor and not a victim.

I believe the admin of this site is also in the process of tracking and removing his multiple fake profiles. I thank them.

Thank you I’ve posted across many Facebook sites today. I’ve heard from 34 victims who will now be taking action. DOI is now also involved.
The sister
Expatriate
Australia

Post by The sister »

Bluenose wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:37 am

Thank you for the contact! I have sent them a message!
The sister
Expatriate
Australia

Post by The sister »

KateP wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:59 pm
Informant wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:12 pm
The sister wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:15 pm

How about the court orders the day I adopted his son!
Note the words molesting!
Section 121 of the Act imposes a restriction on the publication of any part of family law proceedings. The provision makes it unlawful to publish information that identifies any person who is a party to such proceedings or otherwise associated with the proceedings.

The reason behind this prohibition is to protect the privacy of individuals and families, especially in matters that involve children. Section 121 imposes a restriction on publication of court proceedings that is likely to identify a person who is a part of of the proceedings. This includes:

Names, titles, pseudonym, or aliases of a person,
Residential or work addresses,
Physical description,
Employment or occupation engaged in, profession or calling pursued, or honorary position held by a person,
The relationship of the person to other individuals such as relatives or friends,
The recreational interests or political and religious beliefs of the person, or
Any property the person owns or has any association with.

“Publication” under Section 121 of the Act includes publication in a newspaper or periodical, on a radio broadcast or television, or by other electronic means. It is worthy to note that the restriction includes publication on social media.

In the recent case of Suris & Suris [2021] FedCFamC1F 1, Justice Carew considered a serious breach of Section 121 committed by a father. In this case, the father made numerous social media posts about the proceedings and posted text messages from the children.

Justice Carew saw that it was appropriate to refer the father to the Australian Federal Police so that they could consider whether he should receive criminal prosecution for breach of Section 121.

Hence, anything that you publish in a newspaper, broadcast on radio or television, or post on social media can be part of evidence to prove that you have committed an offence under Section 121.

The maximum penalty for this offence is one year imprisonment.

well if true and if same guy and if he finds out about this and knows you just put a gun to your head

Kate seriously get help take your meds
Drew we all know informant is you. Paedophile & conman. I have spoken to 3 women you have threatened to kill when they caught you out. Threaten me all you like. Just more information to hand to the police. And just remember you can only bribe local police for so long. When it gets taken out their hands what are you going to do then.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic