32Yo Vietnamese Woman Dies of Heart Attack in Bavet City

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

32Yo Vietnamese Woman Dies of Heart Attack in Bavet City

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, Svay Rieng: On the afternoon of September 14, 2023, Bavet city police announced the death of a woman named DINH THI THUY, 32 years old, Vietnamese, an employee of the company DTJ Business Center, located in Bavet City, Svay Rieng Province.

Sources said that the Vietnamese woman was unwell and the company car took her to the Chi Phu Referral Hospital, where a doctor came out and told the driver that the patient had died.

Immediately after receiving the above information, the Deputy Chief of Provincial Criminal Planning Commission led the crime scene inspection force and the judicial police force of Bavet City Police Inspectorate, in cooperation with the Office of Technical and Scientific Bureau, and also Dr. Phuong Samnang of the Chi Phu Referral Hospital, with the coordination of the procedure from Mr. Dora Ang, the Deputy Prosecutor of the Svay Rieng Provincial Court. The team of experts swiftly arrived at the scene to examine the body, and they concluded that the cause of death was probably heart disease.
Currently, the body was sent by car to the scene analysis office of the Technical and Scientific Police Department stored at Wat Stung Meanchey, Phnom Penh to proceed according to law.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 32Yo Vietnamese Woman Dies of Heart Attack in Bavet City

Post by John Bingham »

...concluded that the cause of death was probably heart disease.
"Probably" isn't a very reassuring conclusion. :facepalm:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:22 pm
...concluded that the cause of death was probably heart disease.
"Probably" isn't a very reassuring conclusion. :facepalm:
Probably is probably better used to describe a town not having a good reputation for the health and well-being among certain visitors.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

They seem to be behind the times using. Black & white cameras
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

..the Deputy Chief of Provincial Criminal Planning Commission led the crime scene inspection force and the judicial police force of Bavet City Police Inspectorate, in cooperation with the Office of Technical and Scientific Bureau, and also Dr. Phuong Samnang of the Chi Phu Referral Hospital, with the coordination of the procedure from Mr. Dora Ang, the Deputy Prosecutor of the Svay Rieng Provincial Court.
of the company DTJ Business Center, located in Bavet City, Svay Rieng Province.
the scene analysis office of the Technical and Scientific Police Department stored at Wat Stung Meanchey, Phnom Penh
The report is pretty much just list of pretentious titles and equally blowhard government department names with addresses.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:30 pm
..the Deputy Chief of Provincial Criminal Planning Commission led the crime scene inspection force and the judicial police force of Bavet City Police Inspectorate, in cooperation with the Office of Technical and Scientific Bureau, and also Dr. Phuong Samnang of the Chi Phu Referral Hospital, with the coordination of the procedure from Mr. Dora Ang, the Deputy Prosecutor of the Svay Rieng Provincial Court.
of the company DTJ Business Center, located in Bavet City, Svay Rieng Province.
the scene analysis office of the Technical and Scientific Police Department stored at Wat Stung Meanchey, Phnom Penh
The report is pretty much just list of pretentious titles and equally blowhard government department names with addresses.
More bollocks from Bavet. It's truly rotten down there.
HaifongWangchuck
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by HaifongWangchuck »

I'm sure she was quadruple-vaxxed. So glad I never took *any* of that garbage into my veins.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

HaifongWangchuck wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:45 am I'm sure she was quadruple-vaxxed. So glad I never took *any* of that garbage into my veins.
Are you seriously blaming the suspicious death of a Vietnamese "employee" of a "business" in Bavet on a vaccine you don't even know she has taken? That sounds pretty far-fetched to me, considering the more obvious possibilities.
Flexxman
Expatriate

Post by Flexxman »

Alex wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:23 am
HaifongWangchuck wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:45 am I'm sure she was quadruple-vaxxed. So glad I never took *any* of that garbage into my veins.
Are you seriously blaming the suspicious death of a Vietnamese "employee" of a "business" in Bavet on a vaccine you don't even know she has taken? That sounds pretty far-fetched to me, considering the more obvious possibilities.
It almost seems conspiracy nutjobs have never heard of Occam's razor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Bro that's so cool, you're really special. If only that dead lady had been more like you.

Oh well, carry on special soldier!
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic