Ezecom and Google services

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Ezecom and Google services

Post by IraHayes »

I feel Ezecom might be blocking or throttling certain sites or services from Google.

I have been experiencing issues with thumbnails not updating in G.Drive and in Google sheets when I try to insert an image over cells the image fails to load into the sheet.

The problem goes away once I connect to shared data on my phone (Smart)
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Ezecom and Google services

Post by Jerry Atrick »

IraHayes wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:00 pm I feel Ezecom might be blocking or throttling certain sites or services from Google.

I have been experiencing issues with thumbnails not updating in G.Drive and in Google sheets when I try to insert an image over cells the image fails to load into the sheet.

use a paid vpn. I pay like $50 per annum
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:10 pm
IraHayes wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:00 pm I feel Ezecom might be blocking or throttling certain sites or services from Google.

use a paid vpn. I pay like $50 per annum
Ah, yes, that fixed it.

I have sent a tech query to Ezecom detailing all of this but I won't be holding my breath waiting for an honest answer. I suspect they'll just fob me off with some BS. Shame really as I have been quite impressed by their service so far.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Long time user of Ezecom corporate services which were pretty flawless even back in 2008, to date. As a retail customer a bit more 'meh' with disconnections due to roadworks digging up cables, not Ezecom's fault of course, but annoying. Switched to Smart @Home for that + an Android for tethering if the power goes out, etc.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
ros.masy
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by ros.masy »

Good Afternoon Sir,
Would you mind to share the customer ID registered with EZECOM. We really appreciated to find the best solution either

Thanks,
ros.masy
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by ros.masy »

Spigzy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:07 am Long time user of Ezecom corporate services which were pretty flawless even back in 2008, to date. As a retail customer a bit more 'meh' with disconnections due to roadworks digging up cables, not Ezecom's fault of course, but annoying. Switched to Smart @Home for that + an Android for tethering if the power goes out, etc.
Good Afternoon Sir,
Would you mind to share the customer ID registered with EZECOM. We really appreciated to find the best solution either

Thanks,
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

ros.masy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:30 pm
Spigzy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:07 am Long time user of Ezecom corporate services which were pretty flawless even back in 2008, to date. As a retail customer a bit more 'meh' with disconnections due to roadworks digging up cables, not Ezecom's fault of course, but annoying. Switched to Smart @Home for that + an Android for tethering if the power goes out, etc.
Good Afternoon Sir,

Thanks,
It was 10+ years ago, no idea. And I wouldn't change from my Smart @Home box now anyway, it is way more convenient than cables, thanks for the reply. :hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Spigzy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:08 pm
ros.masy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:30 pm
Good Afternoon Sir,

Thanks,
It was 10+ years ago, no idea. And I wouldn't change from my Smart @Home box now anyway, it is way more convenient than cables, thanks for the reply. :hattip:
Don't tell them your name, Pike...
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:35 pm Don't tell them your name, Pike...
For those that didn't get the reference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic