Vaccinated People are Probably More Likely to Catch New Covid Variant Than the Unvaccinated (CDC)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Re: Vaccinated People are Probably More Likely to Catch New Covid Variant Than the Unvaccinated (CDC)

Post by RogueAnt »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:09 pm You don't even understand basic biology. If a spike protein is not organic where did it come from? I'm not expecting a rational explanation anytime soon.
The M in mRNA stands for mod as in nucleoside- modified, not messenger. It is a lab-created hybrid. Is that rational enough for you?
Travelbassman
Tourist
Canada

Re: Vaccinated People are Probably More Likely to Catch New Covid Variant Than the Unvaccinated (CDC)

Post by Travelbassman »

"Mainstream scientists"? What does that mean?
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

RogueAnt wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:27 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:09 pm You don't even understand basic biology. If a spike protein is not organic where did it come from? I'm not expecting a rational explanation anytime soon.
The M in mRNA stands for mod as in nucleoside- modified, not messenger. It is a lab-created hybrid. Is that rational enough for you?
It seems you don't have a clear picture of the term 'organic'. Organic doesn't mean 'nature made' or something similar in this context.

The term 'organic' tells you something about the atomic structure.
Last edited by Kammekor on Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Little_Vicious wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:26 pm
RogueAnt wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:54 pm Luckily I'm a "conspiracy theorist" and I did my own research and came to the conclusion that injecting toxins such as mercury, aluminum, PEG and inorganic proteins into myself numerous times for the flu, was a bad idea.

Lots of "sunk cost fallacy" on this thread. The sooner people realize that they were lied to, the sooner action can be taken. This is democide.

Vaccines don’t contain mercury. A handful of vaccines contain thimerosol, which is mercury-derived, but totally non-toxic. Aluminum isn’t toxic either unless you’re mainlining foil—otherwise beer cans would’ve killed us all by now.

I don’t care if people don’t get jabbed or not, but this misinformation is ridiculous. Idfk why people are still on about vaccine conspiracies when no one has given a shit about covid in months.
Quite right, nobody gives a toss anymore. Who started this nonsense thread anyway?

Mods... can we ban the OP for while?
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:08 pm As everyone probable knows, there's a new Covid variant starting to go around called "BA.2.86."

I didn't know....

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:51 pm
RogueAnt wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:54 pm Luckily I'm a "conspiracy theorist" and I did my own research and came to the conclusion that injecting toxins such as mercury, aluminum, PEG and inorganic proteins into myself numerous times for the flu, was a bad idea.

Lots of "sunk cost fallacy" on this thread. The sooner people realize that they were lied to, the sooner action can be taken. This is democide.

Vaccines don’t contain mercury. A handful of vaccines contain thimerosol, which is mercury-derived, but totally non-toxic. Aluminum isn’t toxic either unless you’re mainlining foil—otherwise beer cans would’ve killed us all by now.

I don’t care if people don’t get jabbed or not, but this misinformation is ridiculous. Idfk why people are still on about vaccine conspiracies when no one has given a shit about covid in months.
Quite right, nobody gives a toss anymore. Who started this nonsense thread anyway?

the original post comes from the owner residing in usa
so good luck with the ban :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Kammekor wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:37 pm
RogueAnt wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:27 pm
It seems you don't have a clear picture of the term 'organic'. Organic doesn't mean 'nature nade' or something similar in this context.

The term 'organic' tells you something about the atomic structure.
Aah... organic, inorganic and physical chemistry.
Not sure how A levels are structured these days but these were 3 components that I did back in the day.

The clue, for most people, is linked to the term organic based life. ie. life on earth. This is all based on carbon, and thus the term, carbon based life forms.

So piecing these clues together we have:-
Organic chemistry, the study of compounds containing carbon.

One of the more memorable experiments we did in organic chem was the nitration of methylybenzene. We were supposed to add 1 nitro group to methylbenzene. 1-methyl 2-nitro benzene but we looked up the activation energy to get 3 groups in (positions 2,4 & 6 on the benzene ring) and so away we went...... 2,4,6-Trinitro-1-methylbenzene which forms a precipitate with a yellowish tint (from memory here so might be wrong on the colour)

Anyway.... Dr Ward was not happy since methylybenzene is more commonly known as Toluene... and what we had made was small amounts of impure Tri-Nitro-Toluene .... TNT
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:03 pm

I knew that Richard, I was joking. :facepalm:

I'm not as dumb as my Avatar...
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by stevenjb »

I'll continue to get boosted, and take my nicotinamide mononucleotide. Just got the last round of Shingles vaccine.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:03 pm

Please let me off with a warning! Haha, he's knows.

I brought it up because it seems that lockdowns and mask mandates could very likely be making a comeback, and the specific wording of the CDC's recent announcement says the vaccinated are more likely to get it (whether that's what they meant or not), and the rest of my post was just a joke. And there's a new Covid vaccine coming out soon. Will all this happen again? I don't know, but like you said,"follow the money," and it seems like there's a lot of money and control involved in all this, so I wouldn't be surprised.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic