Miss Grand Cambodia 2023 Crowned !

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Miss Grand Cambodia 2023 Crowned !

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Miss Grand Cambodia 2023 is Phoem Sreyno of Phnom Penh
Saturday, August 19, 2023
Phoem Sreyno bested 24 other competitors to be crowned Miss Grand Cambodia 2023 on Saturday, August 19 at Koh Pich Theater in Phnom Penh.
The 25-year-old beauty from the Cambodian capital city will now prepare to represent her country at Miss Grand Internationa 2023 to be held in Vietnam this October.
Anna Koy of Kratié was named first runner-up while Leakena In of Pailin, Sreynit Sou of Kampong Thom, and Men Nong Nith of Preah Sihanouk were the second, third, and fourth runners-up, respectively.

Reigning Grand International Isabella Menin from Brazil graced the event as a special guest. She was accompanied by Teresa Chaivisut, vice president of the MGI organization.
The new Miss Grand Cambodia succeeds last year's winner Pich Votey Saravody who placed in the Top 10 and was declared fifth runner-up at Miss Grand International 2022 held in Indonesia.
https://www.pageantcircle.com/2023/08/f ... -2023.html

NB: Miss Grand Cambodia was sponsored by Krud beer.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Miss Grand Cambodia 2023 Crowned !

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Post by Gazzy »

Does 'they' work in the Xanadu bar?
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Gazzy wrote:Does 'they' work in the Xanadu bar?
If this bar has a million dollar cover charge to enter and a million dollars per lady drink, then sure.

Congrats to Miss Cambodia.

But where is the Khmer in her? Except for the name, she looks completely European in face and body.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I am curious how she looked when she was 17 before all the construction-works she has done since . . .
Xanaduu has indeed something similar on the pay-list. Maybe they met eachother during their construcion-works !!
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

The one that came third is hilarious!
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

Like I say, I saw a real babe coming down from the sixth floor in my office where the south Asian playboys work ... Ain't no babes like that down on the riverside.. . ... I often wonder where the real high end whores of Cambodia hang out...
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

... I often wonder where the real high end whores of Cambodia hang out...
Some at Darlin' Darlin' music lounge @ Nagaworld. Dressed to the nines they are there..
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:42 am
... I often wonder where the real high end whores of Cambodia hang out...
Some at Darlin' Darlin' music lounge @ Nagaworld. Dressed to the nines they are there..
Yes, I've been in Nagaworld a couple of times. I suppose if you wear pants and nice shoes there is a nightclub in there ... Upstairs and downstairs... Probably not so busy though... there is a well-concealed club on the second or third floor northwest corner...

Also, I should be honest, I did see some very slinky little things between Oscar's and the Riverside when I was limping along there not too many weeks ago ...
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic