STUNNING COLONIAL STUDIO FLAT

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: STUNNING COLONIAL STUDIO FLAT

Post by frank lee bent »

wait a minute- i thought it was street 3 - you real estate brokers are too much.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

No need to get into a spittle flecked rage about it.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Cam Nivag wrote:I'm sure it's a nice place, but I think Dagenham loses credibility when he uses to words to describe St. 5 like "whisper quiet," "best location in the city," "very tranquil" and "no through traffic at all."
To his credit, he didn't say "cute".
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

plus points the lead photo did not feature a sit down shitter.

look- hyperbole is a requirement in real estate.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

StroppyChops wrote:
Cam Nivag wrote:I'm sure it's a nice place, but I think Dagenham loses credibility when he uses to words to describe St. 5 like "whisper quiet," "best location in the city," "very tranquil" and "no through traffic at all."
Ahhh...but it is "cute" and is "Missionary-Approved" as well! Lots of folk need "saving" 'round there fo' sho'!
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

dagenham wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Ahhh...but it is "cute" and is "Missionary-Approved" as well! Lots of folk need "saving" 'round there fo' sho'!
:D Good to see you back mate.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Not sure why people are getting all obsessed with the street. It's indeed a fairly quiet street as far as they go in Cambodia/near the riverside.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:Not sure why people are getting all obsessed with the street. It's indeed a fairly quiet street as far as they go in Cambodia/near the riverside.
'Tis indeed...anyone who lives in that area or goes there frequently knows that Street 5 is relatively quiet - for sure...all others are only guessing or...were too drunk to notice...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick_o'shea »

Maybe this is a silly question- where would you hang your clothes?
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:Not sure why people are getting all obsessed with the street. It's indeed a fairly quiet street as far as they go in Cambodia/near the riverside.
if he said fairly quiet as far as streets near the riverside go, no one would be giving him a hard time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic