Friend in Coma, Info needed, URGENT

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
reggaebkk
Tourist

Friend in Coma, Info needed, URGENT

Post by reggaebkk »

Greetings,
my friend Sergei has had an accident and is now in coma in PP.

His mother urgently needs contact with 3 of his friends, not sure if they are Russian, Ukrainian or Georgian (Sergei has 3 passports).
Their names are:
Zhvania Nukzar
Mikhail Tsereteli
George Navodnichy
Spelling could be erroneous due to alphabet translation.

About Sergei: he lives in Pailin but also conducts business in PP where he had the Helicopter bar, imports sunflower oil and does many other small businesses, also in SR where he sells honey he makes.

If you know one of these individuals please help me contact them because they are urgently needed to assist Sergei's mother for... I don't know what for... but they are urgently needed she says.

Please help if you can.
Kind Regards,
Matt
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Friend in Coma, Info needed, URGENT

Post by Darkcel »

Does he also go by Igor Sokolov? I've purchased honey from a Russian in pp that came out of pailin
reggaebkk
Tourist

Post by reggaebkk »

Not that I know of. I've always seen everybody call him Sergei. But I'll ask if the name rings a bell to other of his friends.
reggaebkk
Tourist

Post by reggaebkk »

I found info about Igor Sokolov, he sells honey made by another local expat in Pailin called Victor from Uzbekistan. Sergey's friend has already contacted Igor Sokolov and he doesn't know anything about the 3 other individuals in question.
mi1
Expatriate
Belarus

Post by mi1 »

reggaebkk wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:46 am Greetings,
my friend Sergei has had an accident and is now in coma in PP.
Is he Sergey liperidi (Сергей Кантер) ? there's Telegram group to support him i think it should have people who might know him. PM me if it's him ill add you. Had moto accident end of July.

reggaebkk
Tourist

Post by reggaebkk »

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, that's him and that group was made by his family and friends. Nobody there knows about these 3, the people who made the group are the ones who are asking.
mi1
Expatriate
Belarus

Post by mi1 »

Reminder to everyone.. good helmet is important

reggaebkk
Tourist

Post by reggaebkk »

Well, he was very drunk and no helmet.
Anyways, we found the 3 mystery friends, all is good if I dare say. Thanks a lot. Bye.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

reggaebkk wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:05 pm Well, he was very drunk and no helmet.
Anyways, we found the 3 mystery friends, all is good if I dare say. Thanks a lot. Bye.
Well, you play stupid games and you win stupid prices.
Boredom is like a shroud
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Hope he's ok, comes across as a pretty decent guy & I enjoy seeing his posts.
Life's full on irony!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic