What Is The World Coming To?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

What Is The World Coming To?

Post by Username Taken »

Watch This!

Your Kids or Grandkids could be next.

Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: What Is The World Coming To?

Post by Kammekor »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:35 am Watch This!

Your Kids or Grandkids could be next.

If only my parents would have done that during bible classes back in my time...
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

These people and anyone who takes their kids to these events need to be wiped off the planet.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

As a gay man, I am absolutely gutted that just as we seemed to have been accepted into society by the majority (not all, but more than ever before) - and especially accepted as equals in the eyes of the law - we came so far, and now, along come these freaks to totally ruin everything that gay people have spend decades fighting for.

I refuse to use the term LGBTQ whatever to describe myself. I'm nothing more than a gay man. I have little to do with lesbians, apart from the fact we're both attracted to our own genders, but I have absolutely zero, zilch, nothing whatsoever to do with transvestites, or anyone who is confused over their gender. These are entirely separate issues to simply being a man who happens to be gay, but refuses to be defined as such.

I'll let you all into a little secret - there is no such thing as a 'gay community'. In so much as there is no such thing as a 'ginger haired community'. We don't all know each other and we don't all support each other on every single issue. We are as individual as straight people. You wouldn't say there was a 'straight community'. Why pretend there is a 'gay community'?

These freaks who sexualise children for whatever reason - I'm sure many reasons exist. Some, I'm sure, are genuine pedophiles. Others are trying to normalise this type of behaviour by 'getting them young'.

What annoys me more than anything else is that they can see how much social attitudes towards gays have changed over the years, and they want to attach themselves to that by continuously adding their own letters to the 'gay alphabet' ie, LGBTQRTSUV etc... As if we are all one great big happy community that all support each other because of our 'oppression'.

I am NOT part of any of this merely by virtue of being gay. But unfortunately, there are those who watch this sort of thing, see the LGBTQFU flag and assume that everyone who isn't straight supports this sort of thing, undoing decades and decades of progress made for ordinary gay men like myself to finally be accepted.

When the Islamic terrorists were going around blowing up everything in sight, people quite rightly asked "Where are all the good Muslims? Why aren't they standing up and condemning this sort of thing". I think we are in a similar situation with trans and gender mental cases vs ordinary gay men and women.

If anyone is to stand up against these types of people, it should be us, ordinary gay men and women, because it is us who they are attacking. It is us who they are giving a bad name to. And it is us whose decades of progress they are destroying.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Newinkow
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Newinkow »

xandreu wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:06 am As a gay man, I am absolutely gutted that just as we seemed to have been accepted into society by the majority (not all, but more than ever before) - and especially accepted as equals in the eyes of the law - we came so far, and now, along come these freaks to totally ruin everything that gay people have spend decades fighting for.

I refuse to use the term LGBTQ whatever to describe myself. I'm nothing more than a gay man. I have little to do with lesbians, apart from the fact we're both attracted to our own genders, but I have absolutely zero, zilch, nothing whatsoever to do with transvestites, or anyone who is confused over their gender. These are entirely separate issues to simply being a man who happens to be gay, but refuses to be defined as such.

I'll let you all into a little secret - there is no such thing as a 'gay community'. In so much as there is no such thing as a 'ginger haired community'. We don't all know each other and we don't all support each other on every single issue. We are as individual as straight people. You wouldn't say there was a 'straight community'. Why pretend there is a 'gay community'?

These freaks who sexualise children for whatever reason - I'm sure many reasons exist. Some, I'm sure, are genuine pedophiles. Others are trying to normalise this type of behaviour by 'getting them young'.

What annoys me more than anything else is that they can see how much social attitudes towards gays have changed over the years, and they want to attach themselves to that by continuously adding their own letters to the 'gay alphabet' ie, LGBTQRTSUV etc... As if we are all one great big happy community that all support each other because of our 'oppression'.

I am NOT part of any of this merely by virtue of being gay. But unfortunately, there are those who watch this sort of thing, see the LGBTQFU flag and assume that everyone who isn't straight supports this sort of thing, undoing decades and decades of progress made for ordinary gay men like myself to finally be accepted.

When the Islamic terrorists were going around blowing up everything in sight, people quite rightly asked "Where are all the good Muslims? Why aren't they standing up and condemning this sort of thing". I think we are in a similar situation with trans and gender mental cases vs ordinary gay men and women.

If anyone is to stand up against these types of people, it should be us, ordinary gay men and women, because it is us who they are attacking. It is us who they are giving a bad name to. And it is us whose decades of progress they are destroying.
Well said!

As a straight man, I agree with you 100%. I have no issues with accepting gay/lesbian as equals in society or in the eyes of the law. I have lots of friends who are gay/lesbian. I do have issues with the LGBTQ+ movement and their agenda.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

xandreu wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:06 am As a gay man, I am absolutely gutted that just as we seemed to have been accepted into society by the majority (not all, but more than ever before) - and especially accepted as equals in the eyes of the law - we came so far, and now, along come these freaks to totally ruin everything that gay people have spend decades fighting for.

I'm not gay but I can see how those people would piss you off, they don't do anything for your cause.
And I can see how they disgust people too - I have no problem with gay people, I've known lots and have had a few gay drinking friends - but there's something about the over-the-top camp type ... I can't stand being around them.

I've met a couple of those types, not necessarily just a dude wearing a dress, but the flamboyant, fake falsetto voice types, like they're acting and trying to be gayer than they are. They just seem ridiculous to me and honestly, they make my skin crawl a bit. So I get where the hate for them comes from.

What I've come to believe though is that they're not much different from any other over-the-top guy. I'm thinking of people - everyone knows someone like this - who are obviously not happy in their own skin so try to overcompensate.
I'm thinking of ...

-short guys who are overly aggressive
- the closet gays who talk about how they want to 'kerb stomp all f@gg0t$'
- people who dress like goths or vampires to shock people
- fat gravy seals whose only military experience comes from movies and their X-box, who dress up in mail-order tactical gear, fake military badges, and walk around town with an AR15 pretending to be some sort of 'operator'.
- The nerdy virgin who always goes on about what a stud he is.

So I think they're just looking for acceptance, or a way to live with themselves, or whatever, but doing it in a stupid way that just makes people even more anti- trans which is understandable. Reading to kids seems to have become a statement rather than a sensible strategy.

I do think the people getting outraged and yelling about groomers need to relax a bit too though.
They're dressed ridiculously and they're reading a story to some kids, who always seem amused, and their parents! Nobody is trying to molest any kids, nobody is trying to tell the kids they should wear a dress and chop off their dicks, I doubt they're handing out cock shaped lollipops or anything, and anyone who thinks seeing a guy in a dress will turn their kid gay probably has a few secret hangups of his own IMO. No straight guy is going to get turned gay unless he has that tendency already.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

When all the pandering to this subset of society is done, their underlying problems will still exist, unresolved. Treated with a placebo. The ‘patient’ is being allowed to define their own treatment, (and confused with homosexuality) supported by the fear tactic that stops people from speaking out against the absurdity.

For as long as I remember, for someone being gay, this was described as a lifestyle choice, and that always confused me. Those friends of mine who were gay never made a choice, any more than I make a choice to be straight. It just is. But this latest aberration seems fuelled as much by not knowing what to label it as, and therefore- if it ain’t straight, it must be the toxic alphabet soup.

Ignorance, confusion, frustration and uncertainty, all in support of each for one outcome, but not knowing what that outcome really should be. It’s not going to end well, at least in the short term.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Thanks for this entire post. I’m drawn to post because of your secret.

It was only yesterday when I thought the same thing about this false notion of community and family. Glad to hear it from someone who would be included in that community.

Edited to add I have straight USA friends who support these book readings. I have gay USA friends who support them.
And, the notion of community is alive among the alphabet as well as the straight.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I have no problems with gay people either, as long as they keep their hands off my (pretty) body. What would happen if i went to the police saying a gay men was touching me at a place i dont want to ?? In any place in the world ??
And besides of that, i remember about 25 years ago someone speaking about gay people: if we all get gay, the humankind will be dissapeared the next century . . . These words always stayed in my back-up-memory !! ??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic