Seriously looking to get married to a Khmer girl

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Seriously looking to get married to a Khmer girl

Post by scott61 »

I know her, she works in the HE Library. Good marriage material for single CEO members.
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

HE
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

Just checking that the CEO algorithm or bot is really changing the name of the Cambodian leader to HE... it's he who's name must not be spoken. Can I say Pol Pot without censorship?
oldfatbarang
Expatriate

Post by oldfatbarang »

If you would like to build a relationship with a good girl from a good family my wife is Khemer and has several nieces that are attractive and good decent girls.I don't want to push you on any of them or any of them on you,if you contact my wife on facebook she can talk with you and you and her can decide if you would like for her to put you in contact with one of her nieces.I have one particular one that is my favorite.There are a couple of them that are very attractive but the very attractive ones are likely to have lots of guys after them.My favorite one is pretty but does not try to bring attention to herself.She is sweet and polite and a genuinely nice person.MY wife's name is Sophea Beach her nickname is Mum so if you look for Sophea Beach or Mum beach on facebook you can find her and send her a friend request and get to know her.She is a nice person.She and I have been married for many years and I am an old retired guy.We live in Florida.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

No disrespect to either party, but wouldn’t you want to know a lot more about the the op before going down the route of providing family details?
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Freightdog wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:28 am No disrespect to either party, but wouldn’t you want to know a lot more about the the op before going down the route of providing family details?
Id take that a step further amd suggest that pimping out family members to random strangers on the internet looks like a really bad idea to me.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

oldfatbarang wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:15 am If you would like to build a relationship with a good girl from a good family my wife is Khemer and has several nieces that are attractive and good decent girls.I don't want to push you on any of them or any of them on you,if you contact my wife on facebook she can talk with you and you and her can decide if you would like for her to put you in contact with one of her nieces.I have one particular one that is my favorite.There are a couple of them that are very attractive but the very attractive ones are likely to have lots of guys after them.My favorite one is pretty but does not try to bring attention to herself.She is sweet and polite and a genuinely nice person.MY wife's name is Sophea Beach her nickname is Mum so if you look for Sophea Beach or Mum beach on facebook you can find her and send her a friend request and get to know her.She is a nice person.She and I have been married for many years and I am an old retired guy.We live in Florida.
If I had more space I'd be up for one but it would be hard to fit more people in my room at this point.
How many is there left approximately and how fast are they going? Maybe I can still get one later when I've changed rooms..

Thanks for the offer anyways :beer3:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
phlezk
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by phlezk »

English is hard, mmmkay.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

https://imgur.com/gallery/59DrGjf

Still think it's worth it to have any sort of arranged marriage or find a girl working in a bar? This barfly tefler was assaulted in his sleep by his bargirl gf
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic