Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:57 pm
It is not known how Hans avoided further police action and what came of the case.
I wonder......
Go on... I wonder what you wonder :shock:

This is gonna be good!
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

Post by Alex »

There are basically two categories of foreigners that end up being murdered in Pattaya on a regular basis. Those who have a Thai partner and are worth more dead than alive to that partner. And those who are criminals and get murdered by "business" associates of one kind or another.

For any OTHER foreigners, the risk of dying on Thailand's deadly roads instead of being murdered is orders of magnitude larger.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:48 pm
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:57 pm
It is not known how Hans avoided further police action and what came of the case.
I wonder......
Go on... I wonder what you wonder :shock:

This is gonna be good!
Apparently this motorcycle gang guy did a giant wheelie on his 1975 Electraglide and jumped into the prison, allowing Hans to jump on the back and then they rammed through the gates with his 96-inch motor on to freedom. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

The four suspects are: 52-year-old German Olaf Thorsten Brinkmann; 47-year-old German Petra Christl Grundgreif; 27-year-old Pakistani Sharukh Karim Uddin, who has Thai citizenship; and 52-year-old German Nicole Frevel, who owns the property where the police discovered Mack’s body. The last person was charged only with hiding, disguising the body.

On July 14, police took Uddin to the Pattaya Provincial Court to request for detention. Uddin told reporters through tears. “It was not done by me. “I did not murder. I was terrified.”

Pol. Gen. Surachet Hakpal, Deputy Commissioner of Police, said on July 14 that he directed the police to wipe out foreign criminal gangs in Pattaya.

He ordered that information be gathered about all gangs in the Pattaya area and living in Nong Prue, Chonburi Province and that foreigners who come to live in Thailand without job, riding a Harley Davidson, posing in a gang tattoo, and on a retirement visa be monitored. Immigration officers should revoke their visas and return them via immigration processes.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/202 ... an-murder/

more info here
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... g-silenced
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

So what’s the thinking on this? All connected to trafficking?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

violet wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:06 am So what’s the thinking on this? All connected to trafficking?
Biker trash, connected to all kinds of criminal activities. I hope the authorities "overreact" as indicated and kick the lot out this time.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Alex wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:10 am
violet wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:06 am So what’s the thinking on this? All connected to trafficking?
Biker trash, connected to all kinds of criminal activities. I hope the authorities "overreact" as indicated and kick the lot out this time.
And drive the into Cambodia
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

violet wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:36 am
Alex wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:10 am
And drive the into Cambodia
Nobody forces Cambodia to admit them.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I think some of them are banned from Cambodia already.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Remember that Dutch ex-boxer who had a cafe in Jomtien with his lovely Thai wife? He had apparently upset some Dutch gangsters. For years afterwards he peacefully ran his business in Thailand. Then he took a trip to Amsterdam and within days the pair of them were massacred in their bed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic