Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

Post by willyhilly »

So his Thai wife and her family didn’t do it. That’s a turn up for the books guv.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

Post by Anchor Moy »

willyhilly wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:43 am So his Thai wife and her family didn’t do it. That’s a turn up for the books guv.
No matter what PR says, there's a lot of weird foreigner deaths in Thailand that remain unexplained.
Much more than Cambodia I think - where despite the helping hand from the eager citizens of our big-brother friend-country, we are just beginners.They were there first.

:mrgreen: Carry on.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Bongmab69 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:18 pm OMG, Charlie Harpers !!
Did you do the walk of shame overthere also after playing pool with the ladies during your 5 years stay !! ??
The owner died many years ago if i remeber good, no ?? 2015 or so ??
God no , I never stayed at Charlie harpers , I would be dead there .
Tony didn’t accept me for a few years , he never hurt me but he shirley wanted to
I don’t play pool and I don’t have no shame about ugly hookers
I only did the best ones , picked up on the beach
I lived at the beach road hotel on beach road and my game was poker ♣️
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

LOL:
A translator and legal assistant for prime suspect Olaf Brinkmann in the murder of Hans Peter Mack in #Pattaya says that the suspects never murdered Mack and claims that Mack may have had a sudden heart attack and the suspects panicked.

so they cut him to pieces !!!! :stir: :stir:
“No one intended to kill Mr. Hans. When a discussion between the two parties escalated and involved money and pressure to pay, Mr. Hans might have suffered from heart failure and had a sudden heart attack. At this point, the suspects panicked and did not know what to do, deciding to hide the body versus inform police due to being afraid of repercussions. However, we (Lawyers and translators for Olaf Brinkmann) are still not sure of the exact sequence of events and do not know how much money was involved and what the money was for. This will be explored further.” The lawyer’s assistant told Thai media.

“Mr. Olaf also wants to meet with the other prime captured suspects and discuss the situation with them, especially around what he feels is possible incorrect information given to police by Mr. Shahruek Kareem Udin, 27, Pakistani/Thai.” The legal assistant and translator concluded.
full story
https://thepattayanews.com/2023/07/14/u ... -panicked/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:44 am LOL:
A translator and legal assistant for prime suspect Olaf Brinkmann in the murder of Hans Peter Mack in #Pattaya says that the suspects never murdered Mack and claims that Mack may have had a sudden heart attack and the suspects panicked.

so they cut him to pieces !!!! :stir: :stir:
“No one intended to kill Mr. Hans. When a discussion between the two parties escalated and involved money and pressure to pay, Mr. Hans might have suffered from heart failure and had a sudden heart attack. At this point, the suspects panicked and did not know what to do, deciding to hide the body versus inform police due to being afraid of repercussions. However, we (Lawyers and translators for Olaf Brinkmann) are still not sure of the exact sequence of events and do not know how much money was involved and what the money was for. This will be explored further.” The lawyer’s assistant told Thai media.

“Mr. Olaf also wants to meet with the other prime captured suspects and discuss the situation with them, especially around what he feels is possible incorrect information given to police by Mr. Shahruek Kareem Udin, 27, Pakistani/Thai.” The legal assistant and translator concluded.
full story
https://thepattayanews.com/2023/07/14/u ... -panicked/
Seems a bit unorthodox- making statements out what might have happened but not knowing and then Olaf wanting to talk with other suspects - is that going to be permitted? Surely not?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

whenever 2 or more suspect's are detained, they are Immediately separated so they Cant talk together to create a common lie
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Fallout from this mess:

leaders of ALL biker gangs in Bangkok, Pattaya & Phuket where the outlaws have a club have been told to give a list of ALL members along with passport copies and address
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Kanchanaburi – A Pakistani–Thai man who was the last remaining free prime suspect in the gruesome murder of German real estate broker Hans Peter Mack was arrested in Kanchanaburi.
A team from the Region 2 Police led by Major General Teerachai Chamnanmor arrested the last suspect, Mr. Sahruk Kareem Uddin, 27, a Pakistani national with Thai citizenship. He was arrested while he was getting off a taxi in Kanchanaburi City before reportedly planning on heading to Myanmar on Wednesday (July 12th).
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:38 am The dead German was involved in this underage sex scenario a few years back:
https://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-fore ... ust-203448
It is being reported that the dead businessman was actively involved in illegal business dealings, including child prostitution.
Mr Mack, 62, was arrested in 2019 for allegedly running an underage trafficking ring which provided children to foreign men for sex, although he managed to avoid prison for the charges and later started a business and property empire.

Police are yet to comment on the German’s shady background.

In February 2018, Hans was arrested in Pattaya along with a Thai woman Amornrat Kateuy on charges of allegedly prostituting girls under the age of 18. Police investigated Hans and Amornrat for human trafficking and procuring a sex service provided by an underage girl. The alleged foreign child sex offender was charged with sexual activities with a minor.
It is not known how Hans avoided further police action and what came of the case.
Excerpts from : https://metro.co.uk/2023/07/11/thailand ... -19108657/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It is not known how Hans avoided further police action and what came of the case.
I wonder......
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic