Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

Post by Darkcel »

Definitely not a safe country to be a Western expat in
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

Post by Ghostwriter »

FTFY ^^
Darkcel wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:56 pm Definitely not a safe country to be a flashy old western paedo expat in, with a reputation and a wife lacking the bigger picture !
No country should be safe for those anyway.

Hey why the dark cell, are you chained to the wall somewhere for some reasons ?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Darkcel wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:56 pm Definitely not a safe country to be a Western expat in
BS :stir:

look at the number of murders of expats vs the number living/visiting here!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Darkcel wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:56 pm Definitely not a safe biker gang to be a Western expat in
FTFY.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:38 am
Darkcel wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:56 pm Definitely not a safe country to be a Western expat in
BS :stir:

look at the number of murders of expats vs the number living/visiting here!!
I lived in thailand 🇹🇭 10 years , never thought i. would ever leave ,
Then the king died and it went to hell , I mean fuck that shit .
I dint know where to go , too many catholics in the philipines .
Then I found a place where they use my money and drive on my side of the street .
What got ( hooked ) me was a place named charlie harpers in a place called sihanoukville.
My doctor gave me a year to live and I thought ,
…. IFOund my finally resting place . , gee I had the same room in a hotel room for 5 years ,
Nothing happened .. hmmm finally got kicked out of there and other shit happened .
Now I’m still not dead yet and would never have a reason to go back to thailand 🇹🇭
Last time I went for 30 days I was glad to come back to my hotel room
( I left the air conditioner on ) after 20 days ..

I will probly die here but maybe in hawaii .. not sure
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

OMG, Charlie Harpers !!
Did you do the walk of shame overthere also after playing pool with the ladies during your 5 years stay !! ??
The owner died many years ago if i remeber good, no ?? 2015 or so ??
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Bit off topic!
But if you stayed at Charlie Harpers, the rooms were pretty dismal, as were your prospects at the time.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

Yobbo wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:06 pm Bit off topic!
But if you stayed at Charlie Harpers, the rooms were pretty dismal, as were your prospects at the time.
I never slept there, but habe been at the bar several times, if i remember good the last time the business was done by Charlies wife after he passed away, and when i returned the year after it was gone i think. had a quick look in january but couldnt find it anymore, was on the corner with traffic lights, but its years ago: 2014-15-16 ???
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Bongmab69 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:56 pm
Yobbo wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:06 pm Bit off topic!
I never slept there, but habe been at the bar several times, if i remember good the last time the business was done by Charlies wife after he passed away, and when i returned the year after it was gone i think. had a quick look in january but couldnt find it anymore, was on the corner with traffic lights, but its years ago: 2014-15-16 ???
newsworthy/well-known-british-expat-ton ... 20accident
general-chatter/topic17685.html?hilit=t ... %20harpers
ceoreg123
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ceoreg123 »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:20 pm
In another matter, the prime suspect Olaf Thorsten Brinkmann is identified as the man who appears in both the two photos below.( Is he wearing a wig ?) :
Or he grew his hair very long over the course of a couple of days :D very plausible according to the police?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic