Blow in White House

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Blow in White House

Post by canucklhead »

Bag of blow found in White House. West wing. Wonder whos shit that is? Perfect stash spot or a plant?
Imagine the hysterics if Trump were still pres.
Crickets
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Blow in White House

Post by Alex »

I'd guess they're all consuming liberal quantities, pun intended, so the only real question is who was careless enough to leave their bag behind.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Was there a laptop nearby?
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

While previous comments have been light hearted in nature I would like to take a more serious tone and address something very important.

The Whitehouse, while open to the public for tours etc is one of the most secure buildings in the US. I would argue that it is THE most secure building. The level of surveillance is almost certainly above and beyond what anyone could possibly imagine. While the small bag of coke that was found most likely came from a tourist it could have easily been a biological agent. Now this begs the question, if they know who left the drugs why are they not making the public aware of it?
Hell, the whole worlds response when they were found was "lol .. I bet it was Hunter's!"
While this is amusing it is unlikely.... What is more likely is that it belonged to one of the alphabet people who were there very recently. And the WH security know exactly who it was but are not revealing the info as it will be quite harmful to their narrative surrounding the very divisive issue of the whole Pride movement as it currently stands.

So to summarize: TL;DR
It wasn't Hunter Biden
They know exactly who the drugs belonged to
They will not release that info as it was a member of the Pride event that was hosted their recently.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Hunter could surely get to the bottom of it!
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

IraHayes wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:03 pm What is more likely is that it belonged to one of the alphabet people who were there very recently
I thought they were supposed to leave a trail of empty Bud light behind them ?

Imagine the US boycotting coke because it's sold with a Dylan Mulvaney face printed on it !

I'd suggest to print his face on all opioids wraps, whiskey bottles, cigarettes packs, guns and bullet boxes, see if how it works ^^
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Ghostwriter wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:56 pm
IraHayes wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:03 pm What is more likely is that it belonged to one of the alphabet people who were there very recently
I thought they were supposed to leave a trail of empty Bud light behind them ?
Given the well documented drop in sales for this particular beer I don't think these people even drink it.
wanderer7777
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by wanderer7777 »

Alex wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:18 pm I'd guess they're all consuming liberal quantities, pun intended, so the only real question is who was careless enough to leave their bag behind.
they need to HUNT for the culprit.
ceoreg123
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ceoreg123 »

IraHayes wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:03 pm
They will not release that info as it was a member of the Pride event that was hosted their recently.
how u know that?
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

ceoreg123 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:23 pm
IraHayes wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:03 pm
how u know that?
I'm sorry, but I am not authorized to share that information.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic