Don’t tell your husband.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: 20 People Poisoned in Buffet Breakfast

Post by newkidontheblock »

BaltimoreJack wrote:
Bongmab69 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:13 pm I am really curious what it takes to make Khmer to go to hospital over food poissoning,
Very little. Khmers who have money love going to hospital and posting photos of the IV in their arm on Facebook. Khmers would go to the hospital like once a week if someone else was paying.
Well, missus got discharged from Khmer Soviet. An hour after discharge she started vomiting again. Her friends brought her to EKIP Medical Center and are staying with her now. This is place supposedly specializes in stomach problems.

I’ve never hear of this place. Supposedly she’s feeling weak and sleeping a lot.

I hope she gets better soon.

She’s so weak now she doesn’t even have the strength to post IV selfies. Or anything,
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Don’t tell your husband.

Post by newkidontheblock »

Now she’s at EKIP Medical Center. She was discharged from Khmer Soviet and an hour later, started vomiting. Her friends took her to EKIP and are staying with her now. She’s weak and sleeping a lot.

Any info on this place?

BTW, my father isn’t going to live with us. He enjoys his freedom of pursing his retirement job - living forever. Mom might stay with us after. They are in Taiwan now.

Food poising in Cambodia. No joke.

I told her to take care of her health in Cambodia.
Told her to stay in a Siem Reap Guesthouse because it’s more clean. She decided to stay at the family house.

Be careful eating the food. That went nowhere.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:57 am BTW, my father isn’t going to live with us. He enjoys his freedom of pursing his retirement job - living forever.
So he's a purser?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
BaltimoreJack
Expatriate

Post by BaltimoreJack »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:35 am She’s so weak now she doesn’t even have the strength to post IV selfies. Or anything,
That sounds serious. No selfies. She must be quite ill.

Was she by any chance well enough to pop in to Western Union and pick up the $5,000?
Freebirdzz
Expatriate

Post by Freebirdzz »

BaltimoreJack wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:13 am
That sounds serious. No selfies. She must be quite ill.
Or she’s at Pontoon.
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

5k is a decent plot of land for her and her long term local fella up in rattanakiri.
Good for her, I wish them all the best.

Why does he post all of this?
'We know you're a mug, stop making it worse'
sumfin smart
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

DeparRudeAnts wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:35 am 5k is a decent plot of land for her and her long term local fella up in rattanakiri.
Good for her, I wish them all the best.

Why does he post all of this?
'We know you're a mug, stop making it worse'
Why do you keep reading all his posts, if are you addicted to soap operas go back and look at all
Spoiler:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:35 am
BaltimoreJack wrote:
Bongmab69 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:13 pm I am really curious what it takes to make Khmer to go to hospital over food poissoning,
Very little. Khmers who have money love going to hospital and posting photos of the IV in their arm on Facebook. Khmers would go to the hospital like once a week if someone else was paying.
Well, missus got discharged from Khmer Soviet. An hour after discharge she started vomiting again. Her friends brought her to EKIP Medical Center and are staying with her now. This is place supposedly specializes in stomach problems.

I’ve never hear of this place. Supposedly she’s feeling weak and sleeping a lot.

I hope she gets better soon.

She’s so weak now she doesn’t even have the strength to post IV selfies. Or anything,
did u really think it was so important you felt the need to post twice in 2 different threads!!!!

We GET it, shes vomiting, weak and sleeping a lot, ( as all do with food poisoning) and being a nurse, knowing they dont care in hospitals chooses to go stay in one :stir:

Drama queen or what???
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic