Possible, attempted coup in Russia??

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Possible, attempted coup in Russia??

Post by Freightdog »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:15 am I posted the Twitter link on the last page. I guess most people didn't open it.
This tweet suggests that it was all staged.

All a putinesque TikTok charade to gauge public opinion?
I think I can help

Of 146million people
between 15% and 40% think he’s* the greatest thing after sliced bread. They remember queueing for sliced bread during the same period when those delinquent capitalist pig dogs would queueing for the new years sales. Russia perfected queueing.

About 26% to 40% of the population are apathetic, (but recall that while Stalin won the great patriotic war nearly single handed, after he’d executed the nay-sayers, pukin-putin is actually very soft hearted, and gets the neighbouring state to eliminate any negative sentiments)
So long as there’s bread on the shelves.

About 35% of the population are well aware that TikTok is better than state TV, and much more accurate. Additionally, the new McBorscht, McDonkey and McRat range are a great addition to Russian culinary efforts. None of this capitalist pig-dog methane polluting hamburger, tovarishch, ta. :please:

Somewhere around 18% of the population are wishing they’d gone on holiday with their elder brother, to Turkey, or wherever. Or are already on holiday.

*note the lower case h & e. The upper case H & E being reserved for successful autocrats.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Bongmab69 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:17 pm Probably he opened a bankaccount in Panama a couple of years ago, and what do mercenaries, they fight for the money. Who has most money: The Yanks, they moved a couple of millions to his Panamenian account, and he turned his tanks against Putin, because somebody paid more (wasnt that the way it worked in AFG ??). And Putin did now the same, more money, and the tanks turn again !! ?? Money wins the war, no ???
Exactly my thoughts.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:15 am I posted the Twitter link on the last page. I guess most people didn't open it.
This tweet suggests that it was all staged.

I have read so many explanations. Each and everyone tries to twist the story so it fits their narrative.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Some details that I have just come across that are "pre-coup" may put the whole thing in a different light.

1: Apparently, a week before the coup attempt it was all signed off that the Wagner forces were to absorbed into the main Russian military.
2: Prizgozhin folded and accepted a "deal" pretty quickly so maybe he was just looking for a retirement package..... how long he lives to enjoy it is another matter entirely.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

IraHayes wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:29 pm Some details that I have just come across that are "pre-coup" may put the whole thing in a different light.

1: Apparently, a week before the coup attempt it was all signed off that the Wagner forces were to absorbed into the main Russian military.
2: Prizgozhin folded and accepted a "deal" pretty quickly so maybe he was just looking for a retirement package..... how long he lives to enjoy it is another matter entirely.
a few more:
1. 10 days ago Putin sent some Nuclear war heads to Belarus
2. Belarus president did the deal for Prizgozhin
3. Prizgozhin & his troops on the move to Belarus

whats really going on?
Will Prizgozhin & his troops head back to fight in Ukraine?

interesting next few days/weeks
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

ceoreg123
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ceoreg123 »

Well if you look at the map, from Belarus it's not far to Kiev.. Now they have mad troops stationed right outside Kiev practically.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

ceoreg123 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:59 pm Well if you look at the map, from Belarus it's not far to Kiev.. Now they have mad troops stationed right outside Kiev practically.
That was a route they used on their initial invasion. The area is swampy as hell and the Ukrainians have been putting in defenses for the past year and a half.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
ceoreg123
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ceoreg123 »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:00 am
ceoreg123 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:59 pm Well if you look at the map, from Belarus it's not far to Kiev.. Now they have mad troops stationed right outside Kiev practically.
That was a route they used on their initial invasion. The area is swampy as hell and the Ukrainians have been putting in defenses for the past year and a half.
There is this guy on youtube "CanadianPrepper" who does analysis and such. His was that they would want to cut down west of Kiev to cut off supply lines to Ukraine.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

IraHayes wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:29 pm Some details that I have just come across that are "pre-coup" may put the whole thing in a different light.

He didn't live long apparently.

"Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin on passenger list of plane that crashed and left 10 dead, Russian officials say"

www.cbsnews.com/news/yevgeny-prigozhin- ... ner-group/

When you attempt a coup or try to hit the king in any way, you'd better not miss.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic