Alleged Pedophile DAVID BRYANT caught in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Alleged Pedophile DAVID BRYANT caught in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Post by hdgh29 »

Siem Reap Province: Authorities arrested a foreigner in the case of "purchase of child prostitution and sexual intercourse with minors under the age of 14" committed at the Siem Reap URBAN Boutique located along Sok San Street in Stung Thmey Village, Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap City, Siem Reap Province on June 9, 2023.

Police said that the Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection Bureau cracked down on the case of "purchase of child prostitution and sexual intercourse with minors under 14" at 4:00 pm on June 15, 2023. After receiving an order from the Siem Reap Provincial Prosecutor to detain a suspect named David Bryant, male, 51 years old, American citizen, residing in Chamkar Chek Village, Sleng Spean Commune, Srey Snom District Siem Reap involved the case of buying child prostitution and having sex with minors under 15 on June 9, 2023.

Police said that according to the report of the Srey Snom District Police Inspectorate, there was a case of a 14-year-old girl named S.K.L. who ran away from the suspect's house. After a positive drug test and interrogation, it was discovered that she had been sexually assaulted by a 51-year-old American named David Bryant.
According to five witnesses and the chief of Chamkar Chek village, the American was married a woman named Samoy and had children, but his wife could not bear to live with him because the man was too angry and sometimes showied his genitals to others who had a house. The foreigner did not live in harmony with the villagers.On June 12, 2023, he brought a girl to his house, he did not know anything, the girl ran away from his house, the villagers also complained.

Authorities confirmed that experts have now arrested the suspect and will build a criminal case.

"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Pedophile caught in Siem Reap

Post by Ghostwriter »

Well it doesn't look like a lot like the same guy on passport Vs picture.
Nose, lips, scars...
But if it is indeed him then
Spoiler:
fuck him for good, of course ^^
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Wow . I know this guy , or did . I forgot about him soon after we met .
His facebook posts are weird
A real weirdo , what’s the excuse ? He don’t even drink .
Not my business to say any more
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Alleged Pedophile DAVID BRYANT caught in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Oh yeah, this guy used claim to be a musician in a rather famous US group. However, he patently was not

And wrote his missus Facebook as well. I believe she was running some sort of informal school I think in SR, they used post on the SR expat group ceaselessly. Total wingnut spam

https://m.facebook.com/som.noy.351

I find it mind blowing that in 2023 folks like this are still hidden in plain sight

His school... https://m.facebook.com/KevinLevroneEngl ... olCambodia
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

We are only a small team that teaches Englis
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Yikes.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Oh yea , I coulda said he’s deeply religious , which is why I stopped being catholic when I reached the age of reason
mouytiet
Expatriate
Cook Islands

Post by mouytiet »

Unfortunate encounters with this POS. Got slapped by one of my friends for hitting his son and choked out by another for attacking a receptionist.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Ghostwriter wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:47 am Well it doesn't look like a lot like the same guy on passport Vs picture.
Nose, lips, scars...
But if it is indeed him then
Spoiler:
fuck him for good, of course ^^
I agree it doesn't 'look' like the same man in both pics, but you can see on his Facebook profiles that he looks very different in some.

Also, in the blurred image of his passport, you can see the 'B' and the 'T' after the 'USA' in the line of numbers and letters near the bottom of the passport, and for DOB you can only see the number '26.' Well, in the video I posted above he says his birthday is on June 26, and that was last year when he said he was about to turn 50, so David Bryant's date of birth is probably June 26, 1972, born in California.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086779275240
https://www.facebook.com/som.noy.351
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Wait I'm lost here, why is he using a bodybuilder in his late 50s as the same of his school?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic