Being called Stingy? A rant.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Being called Stingy? A rant.

Post by Freightdog »

DeparRudeAnts wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:47 pm
scott61 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:43 am I like where this thread is going from the general to the specific, we have honed in on the critical theft of the underwear, although a lot of other unimportant stuff was stolen. Just to keep it going, there is a difference between pre-worn and pre-used underwear. If you are the right person (minor celeb, influencer etc.) you can make a fortune from the first.
How do I block you??
Select the offending party’s username.
Select for
You will no longer see their contributions unless they’ve been quoted by another member.

If it’s clockbocking that is desired, I am unable to help
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:57 am has anyone else noticed over the past years,that when anyone counters New kids posts, he NEVER returns to the subject to defend himself, but just moves on to another post with more BS :stir:
How stupid that is !
Make her an american bank account with a visa debit card and withdraw for $4 from any BRED ATM
$4 only ! Any amount up to $2000 a day for $4
I do it twice a month
I looked into all the ways to send bigger amounts for less and there is no better way than by withdrawing
normally at the BRED ATM . I do twice a month 2 x $2000 and a whopping $0 to deposit into ABA and take out
any amount of reil I want ..
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

pissontheroof wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:49 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:57 am has anyone else noticed over the past years,that when anyone counters New kids posts, he NEVER returns to the subject to defend himself, but just moves on to another post with more BS :stir:
How stupid that is !
Make her an american bank account with a visa debit card and withdraw for $4 from any BRED ATM
$4 only ! Any amount up to $2000 a day for $4
I do it twice a month
I looked into all the ways to send bigger amounts for less and there is no better way than by withdrawing
normally at the BRED ATM . I do twice a month 2 x $2000 and a whopping $0 to deposit into ABA and take out
any amount of reil I want ..
Posts just disappear , I noticed that a few times , this question I was replying to was about swift vs. wise ways to send $$
I know I quoted it but now it’s gone .. from every comment .
🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽🤷🏼‍♂️
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

scott61 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:22 am
DeparRudeAnts wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:47 pm
scott61 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:43 am I like where this thread is going from the general to the specific, we have honed in on the critical theft of the underwear, although a lot of other unimportant stuff was stolen. Just to keep it going, there is a difference between pre-worn and pre-used underwear. If you are the right person (minor celeb, influencer etc.) you can make a fortune from the first.
How do I block you??
It depends on what kind of blocking do you want to do.

As far as I know you can't block people on the forum, but you can report them to the mods - who will probably tell you to be a big boy and just ignore them.

If you mean sodomy, then again you don't have my consent to block me, but then again you can still report me to the mods. I'm not sure what they would tell you on this one.
So fucking boring... Your like a little kid that just learnt how to play with his dick. I wasn't serious about blocking you. More like just expressing my disappointment.

You just spent part of your precious life writing in a Cambodian expat forum about sniffing, buying and selling used panties. It say a lot about you.. I haven't got time to read that, but I wasted part of my life doing so.

Grow up
sumfin smart
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

phuketrichard wrote:has anyone else noticed over the past years,that when anyone counters New kids posts, he NEVER returns to the subject to defend himself, but just moves on to another post with more BS :stir:
I follow the golden rule. Do onto others what you want done to you. I don’t put others down, ridicule, play psychiatrist, or imply demeaning things about other members. I simply post what I see or hear. I have opinions, not gospel.

Some members want to pick fights, beat their chests and show everyone superior they are. They might think how dare any member post something they disagree with? And of course, demand an immediate reply to their challenge (because they are god, of course).

Unlike at work, I am not paid to be abused on CEO. This is where I can de-stress, and enjoy.

Sorry for the long post and venting.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:55 pm Unlike at work, I am not paid to be abused on CEO. This is where I can de-stress, and enjoy.
That's a healthy attitude.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:55 pm
I follow the golden rule. Do onto others what you want done to you. I don’t put others down, ridicule, play psychiatrist, or imply demeaning things about other members. I simply post what I see or hear. I have opinions, not gospel.

That's disingenuous nonsense. You constantly rag on Cambodians, and your primary source is Facebook posts and other gossip.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:55 pm
Unlike at work, I am not paid to be abused on CEO...

You are paid to be abused at work? Are you a teacher?
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic