Being called Stingy? A rant.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Being called Stingy? A rant.

Post by scott61 »

I like where this thread is going from the general to the specific, we have honed in on the critical theft of the underwear, although a lot of other unimportant stuff was stolen. Just to keep it going, there is a difference between pre-worn and pre-used underwear. If you are the right person (minor celeb, influencer etc.) you can make a fortune from the first.
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:40 am
scott61 wrote:
Freightdog wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:46 pm
scott61 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:44 pm
Clutch Cargo wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:39 am

What a rapacious lot her family is :shock:
why would anyone want to steal a woman's panties?

:oops:
Dominance
I'm OK with that. As long as they aren't taken from the laundry basket, thoroughly sniffed and returned even more soiled. I can't imagine anyone doing that.
Missus used to be treated as one of them,
now she’s treated like … a Barang to be fleeced.
Don't give her 3 grand upon entry you dope!
Next time give her money in Woolworths gift vouchers, see how fast she gets through them
sumfin smart
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

scott61 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:43 am I like where this thread is going from the general to the specific, we have honed in on the critical theft of the underwear, although a lot of other unimportant stuff was stolen. Just to keep it going, there is a difference between pre-worn and pre-used underwear. If you are the right person (minor celeb, influencer etc.) you can make a fortune from the first.
How do I block you??
sumfin smart
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

DeparRudeAnts wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:47 pm
scott61 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:43 am I like where this thread is going from the general to the specific, we have honed in on the critical theft of the underwear, although a lot of other unimportant stuff was stolen. Just to keep it going, there is a difference between pre-worn and pre-used underwear. If you are the right person (minor celeb, influencer etc.) you can make a fortune from the first.
How do I block you??

That sounds kind of gay.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Tootsfriend wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:10 pm
How do I block you??

That sounds kind of gay.
I think you meant to say LBQTI+, and yes I agree there is some homoerotic tension in this thread.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

How do I block you??
It depends on what kind of blocking do you want to do.

As far as I know you can't block people on the forum, but you can report them to the mods - who will probably tell you to be a big boy and just ignore them.

If you mean sodomy, then again you don't have my consent to block me, but then again you can still report me to the mods. I'm not sure what they would tell you on this one.
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

has anyone else noticed over the past years,that when anyone counters New kids posts, he NEVER returns to the subject to defend himself, but just moves on to another post with more BS :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The threads are such a cringe overload and when he gets pulled up on it he becomes too ashamed and embarrassed to post further.

Just my opinion of course.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Maybe too much focus on the panties and bras....? :mrgreen: Enough said her clothes are taken...Mrs Cargo has had some 'borrowed' never to be seen again too..

OP's prerogative what posts he wishes to reply to..

Posting in Asinine and the Subject title gives a pretty good idea as to what his motive is to post imo. :popcorn:
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:33 am FYI:
"......I’ve made so many Swift transfers to missus’ ABA account"
STOP using swift an use Wise
https://wise.com/

sent $1,000 2 weeks ago US to Thailand, Total charge $8.71 and great exchange rate
Isn't the problem with that suggestion that Cambodia isn't Thailand? I don't see how you can replicate that low total fee for a transfer to Cambodia.

When you send money to Thailand using WISE, they use a local partner bank in Thailand for a domestic transfer, so they can process it in an incredibly quick and cheap way. Been there, done that.

Last time I checked, WISE didn't have a similar route into Cambodia, so they use SWIFT and there's no way to avoid intermediary bank fees. There is also no exchange rate discount to be had, sending USD from the US to a USD bank account in Cambodia. Then there's the fee at the receiving end (the bank in Cambodia) for inbound SWIFT.

Depending on how much your US bank charges for outbound SWIFT transfers, the savings are minimal at best, and WISE is bound to take 1-2 days longer. Hardly worth it in most cases, unless you already happen to have funds in WISE anyway maybe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic