Syrian Refugee Caught on Video in France Stabbing Child (NSFW)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Syrian Refugee Caught on Video in France Stabbing Child (NSFW)

Post by Username Taken »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:15 am What has any of this got to do with Cambodia? Or is this forum now just the dumping ground for any old shit people find on the internet?
This particular section of CEO is 'The Rest Of The World' forum. It has topics from places that are not Cambodia.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:15 am What has any of this got to do with Cambodia? Or is this forum now just the dumping ground for any old shit people find on the internet?

As you are very well aware, this subforum is called "The Rest of The World"...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

It's the one part of the forum where topics should almost certainly NOT be about Cambodia, lol.

I added the 'NSFW' in the title, so adults can decide if they want to open a topic clearly labeled unsafe for work and about a video of some scumbag stabbing kids in France. And on top of that, it's clearly becoming a newsworthy story.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:35 am It's the one part of the forum where topics should almost certainly NOT be about Cambodia, lol.

I added the 'NSFW' in the title, so adults can decide if they want to open a topic clearly labeled unsafe for work and about a video of some scumbag stabbing kids in France. And on top of that, it's clearly becoming a newsworthy story.
I didn't know what NSFW meant, but thanks for the explanation.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

The fact he's a Syrian refugee is kind of irrelevant. I'm not sure why people have to point that out. It implies that this played some part in his behaviour. We don't know who he is or why he did it, but I doubt being Syrian or a refugee had anything to do with it.

Shocking video though. People blissfully going about their daily jog while mothers were trying to protect their children from being stabbed, with some people just trying to flee, someone who decided that their main priority was to film it on their phone and did I notice one brave guy chase the attacker through the gate? Every single human reaction to a horrific event right there in one video.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

xandreu wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:41 am The fact he's a Syrian refugee is kind of irrelevant. I'm not sure why people have to point that out. It implies that this played some part in his behaviour. We don't know who he is or why he did it, but I doubt being Syrian or a refugee had anything to do with it.
Haha, unfortunately, it's 2023, and I think you only find it odd that it's mentioned because it's not saying WHITE MALE, as we all know if he were a white male Christian nobody would have any issue with those data points being mentioned. Right?

I wish I were making that up, but it's true! Check out how the news reports on mass shootings in the US. If he's white, his name and picture are plastered EVERYWHERE within minutes, and all the 'experts' are certain of the motives. If it's some dark-skinned individual, etc, then it's not mentioned and there's talk of mental health issues, lol. You literally can't make this stuff up, but it can be verified.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by schlarry »

Al-Jazeera said that he was carrying Christian icons on him, so we can safely bash him on religious grounds :stir:
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

xandreu wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:41 am The fact he's a Syrian refugee is kind of irrelevant. I'm not sure why people have to point that out. It implies that this played some part in his behaviour. We don't know who he is or why he did it, but I doubt being Syrian or a refugee had anything to do with it.
Having experienced war whether as a combatant or a civilian can very much -- and should probably be expected to -- change your behavior in one way or the other.

Of course it's silly to think that all refugees are kid stabbing maniacs, but I don't think that his past as a refugee of war is necessarily irrelevant to how his life turned out.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Rapeugees are the finest of individuals, they should continue to import the saints!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:10 am We really don't need this on CEO.
whose this "we" you refer to?
Are you now the one that decides whats fit, an not fit, to be posted here?

:please:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic