Voluntourism

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: Voluntourism

Post by flying chicken »

6EQUJ5 wrote:
flying chicken wrote:Just a side note: I got paid pretty good dosh writing bs articles for a volunteering abroad website enticing clueless westerners to the Kingdom. A few already planning on volunteering here as we speak.
You don't see a moral or ethical problem with that?
The job was publicly posted on one of the world's biggest freelancing websites. If I didn't take it, 40 applicants lining up after me would.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

:facepalm:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
6EQUJ5 wrote:
flying chicken wrote:Just a side note: I got paid pretty good dosh writing bs articles for a volunteering abroad website enticing clueless westerners to the Kingdom. A few already planning on volunteering here as we speak.
FC doesn't have morals or ethics. He is a wife beating shit stain.
Hey fuck face, why dont you come and see it for yourself. I am not going to name, a person who knows a few on here came to visit me a few months ago to see it for himself, we had beer at my place and laughed about that thread.

If you honestly beat the shit out of somebody esp your love one, do you immediately jump onto the world wide web afterward and publicly tell people know about it? Are you that fucking thick?
Last edited by flying chicken on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

So you were just trying to be cool by telling everyone you beat up your wife?

Either way you are pathetic.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Did you even thoroughly read my posts on that thread? I was merely ranting and venting to get things off my chest.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

flying chicken wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
6EQUJ5 wrote:
FC doesn't have morals or ethics. He is a wife beating shit stain.
Hey fuck face, why dont you come and see it for yourself. I am not going to name, a person who knows a few on here came to visit me a few months ago to see it for himself, we had beer at my place and laughed about that thread.

If you honestly beat the shit out of somebody esp your love one, do you immediately jump onto the world wide web afterward and publicly tell people know about it? Are you that fucking thick?
done in a moment of being drunk and thinking we all would say < " wow, go for it man, don't let that bitch get to ya" than trying to sling it off as joke

even if it was all a joke ( in VERY POOR taste) ur a loser

Give up FC, once labeled by the public, thats what u are for life. :plus1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

LOL, 1 or 2 even went to the extreme removing me off their FB friend list and banned me from a FB group, I cried to my pillow till this day. A few PMed me on FB asking me "hey chicken why dont you post on xxx FB group no more?" I just shrug.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Now if only we could convince the mods to ban you on here like they did originally than everything can go back to normal.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

This thread went along just fine, until you decided to stick you head in to instigate as though calling me a scumbag a day or 2 ago in the General Chatter wasn't enough.

Now you seem to feel butt hurt from the retaliation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic