Help needed Please keep an eye out (Italian girl missing on Koh Rong/Sihanoukville)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Help needed Please keep an eye out (Italian girl missing on Koh Rong/Sihanoukville)

Post by phuketrichard »

request from friend of mine god daughter sister knows her
supposedly not in a good head space:

Thanks
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Help needed Please keep an eye out (Italian girl missing on Koh Rong/Sihanoukville)

Post by General Mackevili »

I'm surprised she hasn't been found yet, as it's been a few days now and this has been shared everywhere.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Help needed Please keep an eye out (Italian girl missing on Koh Rong/Sihanoukville)

Post by Jerry Atrick »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:00 pm I'm surprised she hasn't been found yet, as it's been a few days now and this has been shared everywhere.
Left KRS by boat a few days ago and reportedly has been seen eating at an Italian place in SKV yesterday

Quite possibly doesn't want to be found
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:13 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:00 pm I'm surprised she hasn't been found yet, as it's been a few days now and this has been shared everywhere.
Left KRS by boat a few days ago and reportedly has been seen eating at an Italian place in SKV yesterday

Quite possibly doesn't want to be found
Or, she doesn't know that she's lost.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A search and rescue team are on the job.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

yes, on fb someone posted they saw her 2 days ago in Snooky in a restaurant
guess she lost her phone
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

Calm down mum... I'm fucking fine
sumfin smart
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

If Guilia is fine then she should call home. Her family is concerned about the state of her health and are still searching for her, so if you see her, at least give them a call.
Posted tonight:
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
JReb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JReb »

I had a lunatic ice queen post that I was lost and missing on fb about 7 years ago.. Truth was she had gone off to find her ice in Bangkok and I had gotten on my train to go North.. A friend emailed me and showed me the crazy post. My picture plastered on fb and her plea to all to be on the lookout. Meanwhile, I was riding a bike at Sukothai as planned. Rainy as heck on the coast...she probably is in Kampot..
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Reports on Facebook that she has been found safe and well at a hostel in Otres
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic