What Is A Woman?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
violet
Expatriate

Re: What Is A Woman?

Post by violet »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:48 am Interesting comments here

I love what Scott has to say. 100% onboard
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Stay classy na
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

An adult human female??

Fuck! I should have known that one
sumfin smart
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

In a way, I think it's great that civilisation is having this debate.

Of all the things human civilisation has had to deal with over the past couple of hundred or so thousand years of our existence, wars, plagues, slavery, colonisation, political tyranny, etc, the fact that humanity's problems have now been reduced to arguing about the definition of the word 'woman', shows just how far we must have come.

For me, a woman is an adult female who either can give birth, or was intended to give birth but can't because of medical issues. But that's by-the-by.

As a species, we've clearly conquered much bigger problems than this. And that's really what matters.

Yay us!
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Something between

and

?
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

I'm a lesbian with an exceptionally large clitoris :flasher1:
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Yobbo wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:15 pm I'm a lesbian with an exceptionally large clitoris :flasher1:
Good for you.
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

xandreu wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm In a way, I think it's great that civilisation is having this debate.

Of all the things human civilisation has had to deal with over the past couple of hundred or so thousand years of our existence, wars, plagues, slavery, colonisation, political tyranny, etc, the fact that humanity's problems have now been reduced to arguing about the definition of the word 'woman', shows just how far we must have come.

For me, a woman is an adult female who either can give birth, or was intended to give birth but can't because of medical issues. But that's by-the-by.

As a species, we've clearly conquered much bigger problems than this. And that's really what matters.

Yay us!
It's definitely not great that we're having this debate..
This has all come about thanks to the medical establishment, big pharma and the education system force feeding young childrens brains with confusion.
All for profit, and curving the amount of people on the planet by mutilating the youths genitalia.

It's an absolute travesty, and the sooner everyone stops talking about it, and giving it attention then better.

What is a woman?! What a stupid fucking question
sumfin smart
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

What does the medical system and big pharma have to do with driving all of this?

Pharma only makes stuff there is a demand. If there is no demand, no product. Same with the medical system. People demand to be changed. The medical system must bow to the wishes of the people.

The fault does not lie the stars, but in ourselves.

(To paraphrase Shakespeare.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic