Scammer Timothy Carter in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Lamatou
Tourist
Angola

Scammer Timothy Carter in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Lamatou »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Be careful !!!
I laure ale . met Timothy Carter in 2020 in Geneva
Quickly in love he moved in with me
Lived on my earnings
We traveled with my savings
We got married on July 17, 2021 to regularize his situation.
I gave him 25,000 euros to trade, a sum of which I will never see the color again
He is a liar
Manipulator
He coats the lie with I love you and threats
Threat of mistreatment or threat of suicide
To choose
When he found himself facing the wall of his lies he left
Leaving an emptiness and a huge misunderstanding behind him
He cut ties with all my family members
Left me all loose at home with all his things, a wedding, a car in our two names but above all the guilt of having kicked him out and making him suffer because he still loved me
Attention !!
It is not so !
He arrived in Geneva thanks to a nice girl he was dating who got involved and his own family, in a legal and financial way so that he could have a student visa when in fact he met me on tinder!
We tried to have a child and told me that he had never had one!
Now I know
- that there are several in the United States and perhaps even elsewhere
- That he is still married
Bigamie
- That he starts again and again the same story with women
- That he recontacts his exes who still want him when he is left by his current wife
- That he has no qualms about letting you tattoo something in common with him
- No qualms about letting you invest yourself emotionally and financially
- No qualms about giving you a child he won't raise
- Getting married is not a concern for him
- Pretends to be sterile but gets you pregnant and leaves you
- Lies about his schedule
- Always comes up with an excuse when you blame him
- Pushes you to the limit and records you, video or audio without your knowledge to better trap you and make you feel guilty if you speak
- Wraps your family in their truth to accuse you of being too extreme
- Cheating on you
- Vehicle of sexually transmitted diseases
- He robs you
- Does not know how to keep people close except his exes or girlfriends or wives
- Has no friends but billions of girl numbers

As he receives a salary while working in Geneva, we have opened a bank account for him here in France.
Because we liked to travel we had a black card made which allows a high, very, very very high openness!!!! So I didn't need to worry about my own card's spending limit!
He is very trustworthy and adorable and of course him at first so no one was suspicious of making him this card! Yes, because when you're normal, you get married, and you try to have a child, you can't imagine that your husband jumps on a plane and leaves you destitute!
And if !
With Timothy this is very real!
You don't know the best!?
This card authorizes up to 100,000 euros in overdraft!!!
I don't even know how this is possible, but let's move on to the inconsistencies of our banks!
The director himself called me to ask me where my dear husband was to answer for his actions!
Yes Timothy robbed the French bank!!
No shame!
He made two transfers to his PayPal account!

Attention !

He surely has enough to live for an eternity in Asia with what he stole!

Please forward, this man is dangerous and doesn't realize it!
Always the fault of others!

You will absolutely fall in love with it! He knows how to do it so well! He is mentally ill! This cannot continue!
2 m high, tattoo of wings on the right arm and back, mechanical left arm tattoo!

The police are after him

If you have anything to share contact me by private message.
Laura Ale
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Scammer Timothy carter

Post by scott61 »

Don't think of these misfortunes as problems, call them opportunities instead.

look at me, I'm alone in the house except for a bottle of Jack Daniels - but I have a great drinking opportunity.
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Alpha Fucks - Beta Bucks. Some simp will bail you out.
Stay classy na
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I was also the victim of a conman years ago, it's horrible.
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

So he scammed some chick who married him out of 25,000 bucks in Geneva, fucked off to Cambodia and she's now coming after him? That's the story?

If what she alleges is true (that he was still married in the US when he married her), just report him to the Feds, surely the authorities in Geneva required him to present an affidavit confirming he's free to marry. So chances are he's committed perjury, which is easier to prove and prosecute than the financial stuff (he said, she said).
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

David Gordon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:34 am Alpha Fucks - Beta Bucks. Some simp will bail you out.
Is this in English? What does this even mean?
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

angsta wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 pm
David Gordon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:34 am Alpha Fucks - Beta Bucks. Some simp will bail you out.
I'm no whippersnapper, but do keep up 008. :D

Alpha fuck - "a bad boy whom women of ill repute tend to gravitate towards for 'a bit of rough'"
Beta bucks - "not as much money as alpha (male) bucks"
Simp(leton) - "A white knight looking to rescue some damsel in distress with his money, because there is sod all else attractive about this guy. Typically hangs out on OnlyFans sending DMs, or stalking on Tinder/Facebook/IG, etc. Pays off said woman's old bills & then gets dumped & wonders why."
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Lamatou wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:32 am
Because we liked to travel we had a black card made which allows a high, very, very very high openness!!!! So I didn't need to worry about my own card's spending limit!
He is very trustworthy and adorable and of course him at first so no one was suspicious of making him this card! Yes, because when you're normal, you get married, and you try to have a child, you can't imagine that your husband jumps on a plane and leaves you destitute!
And if !
With Timothy this is very real!
You don't know the best!?
This card authorizes up to 100,000 euros in overdraft!!!
I don't even know how this is possible, but let's move on to the inconsistencies of our banks!
The director himself called me to ask me where my dear husband was to answer for his actions!
Yes Timothy robbed the French bank!!
No shame!
He made two transfers to his PayPal account!
What did you put up as collateral? Your house?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

I hope all the mature ladies will pretend to be some fancy family heir and chase him for a hot ride ^^
Spread the word, unleash the beasts
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Spigzy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:05 pm
angsta wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 pm
I'm no whippersnapper, but do keep up 008. :D

Alpha fuck - "a bad boy whom women of ill repute tend to gravitate towards for 'a bit of rough'"
Beta bucks - "not as much money as alpha (male) bucks"
Simp(leton) - "A white knight looking to rescue some damsel in distress with his money, because there is sod all else attractive about this guy. Typically hangs out on OnlyFans sending DMs, or stalking on Tinder/Facebook/IG, etc. Pays off said woman's old bills & then gets dumped & wonders why."
pretty much.

What it means is all the girls are swiping right on all the same top 5% of men who are alpha and can take whatever they want. He is 6666 - 6 ft. tall, six pack abs, six inches in the pants, and has six a figure income.

These men can fuck these girls all day long for free and use them up. But they would never wife them up because they are often just a 6 or have a degree in feminine studies from a liberal arts uni.

The betas are the nice guys who would do anything for the attention of any basic 6 - but she wont even talk to him instead -throwing hard shade his way all day.

Beta males are often simping for girls with gifts and gestures that make her puke. This group includes incels who can’t even get laid no matter how hard they try even though they have an engineering degree and work at Twitter.

Later when she has hit the wall @30+yo and now has a few bastard children (alpha fucks) - if she’s lucky she settles with a beta male who will be a good provider (beta bucks $$$) and put up with all her stupid shit and even adopt her kids and pay off her debts while being relegated to his man cave in the garage or basement while paying off a house for her to dominate the space as she sees fit. She will also make him sleep on the couch because he doesn’t make her wet.

Alpha Fucks - Beta Bucks $$$

Simps are always beta males but not all beta males are simps. The smart betas males focus on excellence: their career, income, and physique, and rise up to become high value men because men age like wine and women like milk.

Later all these Karens will be falling all over themselves to get some of what he’s got but he won’t forget who they are and how they treated him. And he won’t date single moms either. He will have the choice at age 35+ of much younger higher quality trad wife women so the girls who rode the carousel hard are stuck with a life alone with their cats and become crusty fat feminists with blue hair.

These lonely women types are easy prey for scammers because they want to believe his lies and that someone really loves their mind even though they are a fat 4 so they give him their money and he takes it all and scrams.

I had fun writing this - take it with a grain of salt - it’s not all factual but is manosohere theory based upon a lot of truth.
Stay classy na
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic