School shooting in Australia

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: School shooting in Australia

Post by John Bingham »

Username Taken wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:53 am
As an aside:
It would be interesting to know the nationality (other than Australian) of the shooter and his family. Nowadays the news I see on Youtube from Australia is full of stabbings and shootings involving people whose family names suggest they are mainly migrants.
If you look up the Atlantis Beach Baptist College, you might notice that all their students are white. Including this trash:

Silence, exile, and cunning.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

John Bingham wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:40 am
As an aside:
It would be interesting to know the nationality (other than Australian) of the shooter and his family. Nowadays the news I see on Youtube from Australia is full of stabbings and shootings involving people whose family names suggest they are mainly migrants.
If you look up the Atlantis Beach Baptist College, you might notice that all their students are white. Including this trash:

I think Bubble T’s creations look more human
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Username Taken wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:02 am
hanno wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:36 am
John Bingham wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:52 pm
JReb wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:31 pm Why bring the US up in this tragic event..a .22 is a common weapon used by professionals. I have a .22 made in 1913..I can hit anything within 100 meters with ease...it is not the tool..it is the one using it.
Yes, go after the parents...wow..
I thought aussies gave up their guns?
Ammo must be hard to procure ..
I have a Dr. Blake episode where a character owns a gun shop...good ol days..
He had a .22 rifle(doesn't give the exact type, could be LR) and also a .243 rifle. Australians can get guns under certain restrictions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_of_Australia
From the article quoted by the OP: "The guns were a .234 rifle and a .22 rifle, licensed to the house the teenager lives in."

As an aside:
Hmm, pretty much all Australians are migrants.....
Just to be clear, I was referring to the recent migration of Africans, Pacific Islanders, and Middle Easterners.
I have a friend who is a prison guard who told me the prisons are full of the above persons these days.
Also, to be clear, stabbings and shootings were virtually unheard of in Australia a couple of decades ago. And, as mentioned above, pretty well all (if not all) of the stabbing and shooting crimes involve the abovementioned migrants.
They're probably not going to show his face, or name him because he's a minor but there are pics and video of him being cuffed. He looks like a pasty white kid.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

JReb wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:31 pm Why bring the US up in this tragic event..a .22 is a common weapon used by professionals. I have a .22 made in 1913..I can hit anything within 100 meters with ease...it is not the tool..it is the one using it.
Yes, go after the parents...wow..
I thought aussies gave up their guns?
Ammo must be hard to procure ..
I have a Dr. Blake episode where a character owns a gun shop...good ol days..
From the Western Australian premier...
“You almost never think this would happen here … in Western Australia, in Two Rocks of all places … it’s the kind of thing you see on television in the United States."

There's video showing the empty casings, and where the bullets went into, and out of the classroom on the other side. He wasn't using the .22, he was shooting the bigger calibre rifle. It's lucky nobody got hit, it would have been bad.

www.news.com.au/national/western-austra ... 01f6986e20
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic