Bring back the Trolls.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Bring back the Trolls.

Post by David Gordon »

Sometimes it gets boring AF around here.
Stay classy na
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Bring back the Trolls.

Post by scott61 »

David Gordon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:00 am Sometimes it gets boring AF around here.
This might be an appropriate place to place the inappropriate news that following the death of Australian entertainer and National Treasure Barry Humphries, the unique entertainer and serial child abuse Rolf Harris has also gone and popped his cloggs. What's not interesting about that? and at the same time semi-trolling our Australian cousins. Tie me Kangaroo down sport!
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

scott61 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:23 am
David Gordon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:00 am Sometimes it gets boring AF around here.
This might be an appropriate place to place the inappropriate news that following the death of Australian entertainer and National Treasure Barry Humphries, the unique entertainer and serial child abuse Rolf Harris has also gone and popped his cloggs. What's not interesting about that? and at the same time semi-trolling our Australian cousins. Tie me Kangaroo down sport!
I'll have you know, Tie me Kangaroo Down Sport is a love song in parts of Australia.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:13 am
I'll have you know, Tie me Kangaroo Down Sport is a love song in parts of Australia.
Yep, it's akin to Baa Baa Black Sheep in New Zealand. :evil:
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Its very boring and the mods wield the ban hammer far too freely. I got banned for a month recently. No idea why.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Khmu Nation wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:48 am Its very boring and the mods wield the ban hammer far too freely. I got banned for a month recently. No idea why.
Surely you're having a laugh. If anything, the mods here are extremely lenient.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Username Taken wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:44 am
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:13 am
Yep, it's akin to Baa Baa Black Sheep in New Zealand. :evil:
A very distant kin; 6th, once removed, at best. I doubt that's a kiwi song, and unless baa is a mating moan, there's no obvious sexual connotations.
I doubt the colour reference is cricket.
The guy asks baba if he's got any wool, and Ba says yeah, but none for you.
Pretty much wrapped up the song right there.
Know how they find black sheep in long grass?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

Khmu Nation wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:48 am Its very boring and the mods wield the ban hammer far too freely. I got banned for a month recently. No idea why.
I think I might have an insight here, I see you are from the Khmu Nation and I know that a Khmuic house must be laid long along the direction from east to west and never intersected the direction of the sun. However, there are Khmuic who people built their houses intersecting the sun direction. a serious taboo.

if you check the orientation of your house you might be on the reason you were banned... the mods are hot on orientation here. I've never been banned and have intermittently trolled this group for 5 years :assasin:
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
Drizzle
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Drizzle »

Alex wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:35 pm
Mods are ridiculously trigger happy power trippers.
Very little freedom of speech on this platform.

You're old man though, who does as hes told.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Drizzle wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:34 am
Alex wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:35 pm
Mods are ridiculously trigger happy power trippers.
Very little freedom of speech on this platform.

You're old man though, who does as hes told.
Seems that the only ones who have an issue with the mods are those who have a history of being banned.
Locked Previous topicNext topic