Strange days

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Strange days

Post by pissontheroof »

I had an accident with chinese yesturdday , I was totally at fault but they paid me !
I don’t get it we were negotiating and I thought they were saying they wanted this much from me
But when it came down to it they were asking me if the amount they were saying was acceptable to me
I was sorta dumbfounded but shook their hands and said ok up to you .
Truth is stranger than fiction .
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: Strange days

Post by ItWasntMe »

No shit, time to start aiming for them !
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

pissontheroof wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:34 pm I had an accident with chinese yesturdday , I was totally at fault but they paid me !
What happened? Did you knock over their noodles?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

So you talked them down from their starting point? You got them to agree to pay you less than wanted to?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

So how much did they pay you and for what kind of damage? I don't doubt your report, truth is stranger than fiction, I just want to get an idea of what we're talking about.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

violet wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:56 pm So you talked them down from their starting point? You got them to agree to pay you less than wanted to?
pissontheroof was left wonton.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:53 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:34 pm I had an accident with chinese yesturdday , I was totally at fault but they paid me !
No I crashed into the rear of their car , I was looking backwards , drunk , no helmet of course
The kid sitting behind instead of in front as usual
Photos wont upload
Lucky dog
Izzy
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Izzy »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:58 pm
violet wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:56 pm So you talked them down from their starting point? You got them to agree to pay you less than wanted to?
pissontheroof was left wonton.
Sounds like he got what he wanted and dim sum.... #CornyPuns
"You can't change the people around you...but you can change the people around you!"
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Alex wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:58 pm So how much did they pay you and for what kind of damage? I don't doubt your report, truth is stranger than fiction, I just want to get an idea of what we're talking about.
300 smakeroos
Good old american money. , the best kind
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:53 pm
I dunno , they might have been noodleing in their car .
They came out pretty pissed but when they saw Merle wasn’t hurt
They all smiled up ( 3 of them )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic