Cokes new ad with AI technology

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Cokes new ad with AI technology

Post by phuketrichard »

amazing:

“True to the spirit of the brand—and not unlike the way a synchronised supply chain collaborates to seamlessly deliver ice-cold Coca‑Cola to consumers at just the right time—a diverse collection of artwork spanning multiple genres, geographies and generations comes together to uplift a slumping teenager. Creating human connection and bringing enchantment to everyday moments is what ‘Real Magic’ is all about.”

The stunning spot uses a mixture of live action shots, digital effects and stable diffusion AI to create its unique animation style in which a Coke bottle changes complexion as it passes from artwork to artwork.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Cokes new ad with AI technology

Post by schlarry »

Still tastes like crap and is dangerously unhealthy, company is the worst plastic polluter in the world.

https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/11/ ... r-in-a-row
Last edited by schlarry on Tue May 16, 2023 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Surprised it is not shaken up at the end
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

cautious colin wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:16 am Surprised it is not shaken up at the end
I'm surprised nobody got their head knocked in, throwing glass bottles around is not smart.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
newsgatherer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by newsgatherer »

I don't mind having a Coke every now and then. Tastes great with a cheeseburger and fries, better than beer, water or Fanta. Or with some rum and a lemon. The ice is important. I don't see the problem here. You provide a product that people can choose whether or not to buy. Plastic pollution is not tied to any brand, big or small. It's related to consumer demand and habits, which play a big part in city life for all of us.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I believe that was made with Stable Diffusion. It's free software (you just need a powerful machine to run it), and I think they just released a new update this week that makes it even easier to make this animations yourself.

You'll soon be able to make a complete Hollywood movie on your phone yourself.

Stable Fusion has had this for at least a year, but it's really only starting to get mind-blowingly impressive. My basic understanding is that it does it frame by frame, morphing each picture, and you can feed it almost anything.

A few more cool examples, and I think the bottom one is a tutorial from a year ago, so it's probably advanced a lot since then...

***Warning: Do not be on acid when watching the above vids!***
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic