[For Sale $75] Epson L3210 Ecotank Printer/ scanner

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
ArchFTM
Tourist
Australia

[For Sale $75] Epson L3210 Ecotank Printer/ scanner

Post by ArchFTM »

Model: Epson L3210 Ecotank All-in-one Printer scanner
RRP: $150
Asking price: $75
Condition: Original box. Works as new, zero complaints. I bought it during a medical emergency last year and since then I've only used it to put football stickers on my my fridge etc. Perfect for your branded lotion Facebook business!
Freebies: 50%+ ink tank (lasts for a long time), ~500 sheets of assorted paper: [A4 standard, A4 white background sticky, A4 clear/translucent sticky]. It works fine with non proprietary ink for what it's worth so that's basically free from any stationary shop around central.
Reason for sale: I'm going home. It's been 8 years. Felt like 80. 10/10, would do again.

Telegram/whatsapp: 096 52 398 13
I'm happy to do a remote scan/ test print on video call of your desired image to provide proof of functionality and quality.

Here's a general video of the same model printer. Cheers folks.

Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
ArchFTM
Tourist
Australia

Re: [For Sale $75] Epson L3210 Ecotank Printer/ scanner

Post by ArchFTM »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic