From School to School

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Re: From School to School

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

Ok, well I'd avoid the UK if It was me..

Sounds like a farmer from Oklahoma in the 1940s
sumfin smart
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Sounds like a Melungeon from Kentucky in 2023.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

OP sounds like a nutter and def shouldn’t have posted his kid’s name but it’s unlikely to be picked up by any crawlers or search engines as it’s in an image rather than text.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

One wonders why the OP doesn't homeschool his son, as clearly he's the most competent man for the job (and seems to have plenty of time on his hands).
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

Bubble T wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:30 am OP sounds like a nutter and def shouldn’t have posted his kid’s name but it’s unlikely to be picked up by any crawlers or search engines as it’s in an image rather than text.
Definite nutter..

Google lens can read text from images.. that techs usable right now, who knows what invasive stuff will be used 10 years from now

I was looking forward to the end of the world...
But this isn't how I imagined it
sumfin smart
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Bubble T wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:30 am OP sounds like a nutter and def shouldn’t have posted his kid’s name but it’s unlikely to be picked up by any crawlers or search engines as it’s in an image rather than text.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nutter ? I had to look that up .
No I ain’t mad , I always tell my kid that when I hang up when he rants how much he hates trump
I said you can’t help it , yer around southern californions all day , I ain’t mad , I pity him
Get out of there. , I’m the guy who says smart is stupid , and merl came out of the 🇰🇭 cambrodia dictionary
( they still can’t say it right )

พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Alex wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:51 am One wonders why the OP doesn't homeschool his son, as clearly he's the most competent man for the job (and seems to have plenty of time on his hands).

No plenty free time Why ? Now must wake up and be at school 7am , must pick up 10:30
We got plenty books and learning materials here but my degree 📜 is not specifically a teacher
I’m a learner . And even tho I don’t know what’s going on I trust they have some idea about what they should do
( at the school )
He’s only 6 and he should learn local lingo when he’s. Little It’s pitiful .
But not as bad as the “ tragedy “ at sihanoukville .
Grampa babysits afternoon not out getting backrubs as the good old days before
Kingdum of wondre ..

พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
Sent from where ever when ever
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

I’m the guy who says smart is stupid , and merl came out of the 🇰🇭 cambrodia dictionary
( they still can’t say it right )
I put in a silent e , they put in silent Rs , cheesus .

I would never live anywhere I had to hide my love of the trumpster .

พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic