From School to School

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: From School to School

Post by David Gordon »

pissontheroof wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:48 pm

ฉิบหาย
write back 0r youll have bad luck =-=-
~ just kidding , up to -u .. ✰ ✈ ☯
 pS _ - sometimes i sit and think - sometimes i just sit and stink

พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
ftfy
Stay classy na
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Kammekor wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:37 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:18 pm
Kammekor wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:08 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:32 pm
Well blow Me down !
You think I care ?
No, I don't. But I think its' in your kid's interest if you change it.
In a nother 100 years we’ll never know the difference
You're right. In the long run it all doesn't matter

But while we're waiting for that time to come we have one hell of a father getting his son expelled from a school because of father's behavior, who then outs his son's full name when bragging about this online.

At least one of the double whammy mistake you can correct. It was your intention, so it seems, to cover it up, so why not do the kid the pleasure of removing it?
No never , he wasn’t expelled 🤬🤬
He got 15=days to find a new school and we found a much better school closer to home the next day
Today his first day and he made a mother day card , after school I told his teacher how I got Merle away from his mom
A win situation .. my kid loves me and if this stupid post ever comes up anyway in the future
he would get a good feeling knowing I upgraded him ..
Jezuz …
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

pissontheroof wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:45 pm Today his first day and he made a mother day card , after school I told his teacher how I got Merle away from his mom
This right here is a huge red flag. Why would you divulge personal information of this nature to a person you do not know?
Given your propensity to be, with what one can surmise from the information you have provided thus far in this thread alone, a giant douche of the first order this information will undoubtedly result in the teacher forming a definite opinion of you.
If you had an ounce of decency in you, you would see the harm your behavior will have on your son in the long term. Unless, of course, it is your intention to raise, not a well rounded individual, but a mini-me version of yourself.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

IraHayes wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:55 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:45 pm Today his first day and he made a mother day card , after school I told his teacher how I got Merle away from his mom
This right here is a huge red flag. Why would you divulge personal information of this nature to a person you do not know?
Given your propensity to be, with what one can surmise from the information you have provided thus far in this thread alone, a giant douche of the first order this information will undoubtedly result in the teacher forming a definite opinion of you.
If you had an ounce of decency in you, you would see the harm your behavior will have on your son in the long term. Unless, of course, it is your intention to raise, not a well rounded individual, but a mini-me version of yourself.
Where did you study psychology ?
I thought it would get me laid .Hmmmm
I think you’re nuts
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

pissontheroof wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:45 pm
Kammekor wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:37 pm
Well blow Me down !
You think I care ?
You're right. In the long run it all doesn't matter

But while we're waiting for that time to come we have one hell of a father getting his son expelled from a school because of father's behavior, who then outs his son's full name when bragging about this online.

At least one of the double whammy mistake you can correct. It was your intention, so it seems, to cover it up, so why not do the kid the pleasure of removing it?
No never , he wasn’t expelled 🤬🤬
He got 15=days to find a new school and we found a much better school closer to home the next day
Today his first day and he made a mother day card , after school I told his teacher how I got Merle away from his mom
A win situation .. my kid loves me and if this stupid post ever comes up anyway in the future
Jezuz …
sharing that with someone you just met? :facepalm:
oi can see the teacher thinking , "this guys a real asshole"
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

ItWasntMe wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:08 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:30 pm
Darkcel wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:23 pm What were you doing? Screaming at kids or teacher assistants? It isn't just the school that thinks you're a wack job, it's the commune also!

Screaming at the big boss man head of the whole shebang
And a bunch of little people ,( not munchkins );
You’re nuts .. they don’t know me ..
What happen there? They piss on your roof or what?

I'm quite intrigued here

its all quite cut and dry
im not about to relate the whole story and shirley the moderator wont approve it and it will cause me depression .
i feelll weird after all of this and my time here i cant have ANY priveledge at all here
like i’m a crazy batshit weirdo ..
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Poor child.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

violet wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:20 pmPoor child.
Which one?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Freightdog wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 4:56 pm
Well blow Me down !
You think I care ?
But your kid isn’t interested in the next hundred years, just the immediate 10. It might be time to have a care.
Maybe a mod could assist?
The guy is already in his 70s and in sharp mental decline, highly unlikely that he'll last that long. Poor kid anyway, it's so irresponsible to be having kids when you are that old. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

pissontheroof wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:45 pm No never , he wasn’t expelled 🤬🤬
Jezuz …
Dear roof pisser. Here's a wake up call. Not intending to insult you. But presenting you with the facts .
When a school presents the parents of a kid with a 15 days period to find a new school because the father misbehaved several times despite being asked not to that's not an unconditional request without consequences. That's just a polite way to tell your kid, and you, are no longer welcome at that school. It's a polite way to say your kid's been expelled because of your behavior .
You can blame me, or anyone else on this forum, but none of us were involved with this. We're only involved in the way you presented this and that way leaves a lot to be desired.
For yourself, which I don't care about, but also for your young son.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic