Living in America? this video could save your life

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Living in America? this video could save your life

Post by phuketrichard »

reminds me back in Primary school when we had drills to duck under our desks when the alarm sounded

ahhh :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Living in America? this video could save your life

Post by hanno »

Sad state of affairs.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Never set foot on US soil is very good advice to avoid a mass shooting.

But I do like the FBI's 3-point plan: Run - Hide - Attack which all seem completely contradictory.

Do you run alone or try to help people you are with? (if they haven't run already)

What about someone in a wheelchair (especially the fat ones), do you help them or leave them for easy pickings?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Doc67 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:11 pm Never set foot on US soil is very good advice to avoid a mass shooting.

But I do like the FBI's 3-point plan: Run - Hide - Attack which all seem completely contradictory.

Do you run alone or try to help people you are with? (if they haven't run already)

What about someone in a wheelchair (especially the fat ones), do you help them or leave them for easy pickings?
Same principle when a lion attacks you: you don't need to run faster than the lion, just faster than the guy next to you.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

hanno wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:21 pm
Doc67 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:11 pm Never set foot on US soil is very good advice to avoid a mass shooting.

Same principle when a lion attacks you: you don't need to run faster than the lion, just faster than the guy next to you.
I can see your African upbringing showing through! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic