Virginity no longer exists

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Virginity no longer exists

Post by Freightdog »

Curious debate- for roughly 50% of this species, there is a very specific, biological, physical aspect that defines virginity. Among efforts to preserve and protect, ladies were obliged to ride side saddle, abstain from energetic activity, and probably a whole host of old wive’s concoctions to help maintain.
For some, there is, maybe was, a physical exam to confirm Virgo intacta.

So, for those so afflicted, it most certainly isn’t simply a social construct.
What would be is any emphasis on its significance, importance, maintenance, or even it’s value (monetary, character, etc)
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

I think virginity is more of a moral status. The physical proof of that was an intact hymen. It’s kind of like if you steal you’re a thief - even if no one else knows you did it.

If you had sex - you’re not a virgin anymore. It’s not like that’s unimportant information to any future suitor. It speaks of morality, especially in younger women.
Stay classy na
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

David Gordon wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:21 pm I think virginity is more of a moral status. The physical proof of that was an intact hymen. It’s kind of like if you steal you’re a thief - even if no one else knows you did it.

If you had sex - you’re not a virgin anymore. It’s not like that’s unimportant information to any future suitor. It speaks of morality, especially in younger women.
Well we are blessed to have your moral guidance on these matters. I'd imagine that following your own standards you are a pure and clean virgin yourself?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

David Gordon wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:21 pm I think virginity is more of a moral status. The physical proof of that was an intact hymen. It’s kind of like if you steal you’re a thief - even if no one else knows you did it.

It doesn't speak of morality at all. Not unless you're sharing a life coach with the Taliban, or holding on to some of those victorian values that make us feel so warm.
But just for a moment, if we were to adopt that caveman viewpoint, what of the other person in the equation?
JReb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JReb »

Muggings are not reported because democrat run cities are a joke..
Virginity was the hymen breaking..My old Greek girlfriend got an abortion when we were 18 because she was afraid to tell parents..they were from the white sheet in window after wedding night..
Is a boy raped still a virgin?
It is like farang going to Thailand and thinking 18 year old bar girl is virginal...not knowing she was sold 10 years by her parents to work in brothel..
One thing the US does not have is a park where people go to kill themselves with signs in Japanese saying don't do it...
oldfatbarang
Expatriate

Post by oldfatbarang »

I have 6 Khemer nieces that I am sure are saving their virtue until they marrry.Their mother watches them like an eagle and I know that those girls are good girls and will not shame themselves or their family.They are all exceptionally pretty and I have no doubt that the boys are after them but I am confident that the boys will just have to wait and step up to the plate and propose and hang on until they marry.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Back to the OP and the topic:

In the UK you need to look no further than Stonewall, the gay rights charity. This was set up in 1989 to stand up for the right of gay and lesbian people in the UK. They wanted all sorts of things including the right to not be discriminated against, not to be beaten up in public with impunity - just for being gay - employment right etc. It was an uphill task with few MP's wanting any association with such things and AIDS being a hot topic. Most gays in any sort of public life were in the closet including people in high-power jobs. in 1984 The BBC banned the playing of Frankie goes to Hollywood FFS, with DJ Mike Read calling it obscene.

Since 1989 they have got EVERYTHING they wanted, including gay marriage and tax equality which was a pipe dream in 1989. And good luck to them. Stonewall could have closed up shop in 2014 when gay marriage occurred; their work was done However, Stonewall is a circa £10m a year charity, with 130 employees and quite a few on very good money. What to do? Trans is what they did.

When all you have left from your LGBT constituency is T, then T is what you work on. They saw this coming and decided that Trans was the issue that could never be solved, because it requires delusion. A never-ending cause to create a never-ending source of income and power. And anyone who stood in their way could be outed as transphobic, prosecuted and have their careers ended. That's why the media all suck up to this issue. This is why Trans issues are constantly on MSM despite the numbers involved being so tiny they are a rounding error at 262,000**. There are more people in the UK with council-owned allotments* whose sheds are getting broken into all the time. Do they get such swift police attention? Of course not.

262,000 is the number of people in the UK whose so-called "rights" - whatever they may be - are now so important that the education industry has created companies to supply specially trained teachers to brainwash the children and nobody can stand up and call it out for what it is. Openly encouraging teenagers to declare as trans and even set up clinics to prescribe non-reversible hormone treatment to utterly fuck up their puberty. It's perverted nonsense, that's what it is.

The biggest "social construct" is LGBTQ+. Anyone who is not heterosexual has been dragooned into this so-called community without any consent. The have squatted on people's private sexuality and there is nothing anyone can do about it. They are now the fig leaf to provide cover for a cynical and divisive campaign by Stonewall and their acolytes to change our society forever, starting where all brainwashing outfits start, with the children. Get them to be activists!

Stonewall's income is about £8 million***, and it's amazing how much you can pull society around by the nose with such a paltry sum.

* https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62220162
** https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... first-time
*** https://register-of-charities.charityco ... al-history
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic