Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
RONEV
Expatriate

Re: Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

Post by RONEV »

Username Taken wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:10 pm
khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:52 pm
RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:16 pm
how many accounts on here do you have?
Now, there's a good question!

Waiting. :popcorn:
According to my spreadsheet it’s 26.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:16 pm
Alex wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:00 pm What amazes me the most (but doesn't surprise me anymore) is that @khmerovitch seems to know every barang fuck-up in Cambodia personally. Coincidence?
According to Coulson's online presence and his passport, he lives and works in Vietnam and only entered Cambodia a few days before he was found lying on the pavement.

"Oh, I knew him and he stalked me" doesn't seem credible, given that she accuses so many expats of stalking her, following her, and trying to kill her and given that she created fake accounts from family members in an effort to convince people she was dead and buried.
weird how you were the one who "spotted" the creep's previous posts in that Deport Me thread, posts that go back years.. I doubt anyone would have noticed or caught that unless they themselves were the one who posted them.

now you seem to have a vested interest in deliberately (and unrealistically - your little interpretation makes no sense) obfuscating what I posted while claiming that I've accused "so many expats" of stalking me and am a liar when really it seems most likely you are probably this same individual who made those accounts and posts.

regardless, for someone who clearly considers themselves some kind of chessmaster, the ineptitude is laughable.
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:52 pm can you point out these "fake accounts" of my family members?
Are you denying that you faked your death?

I did get FB messages from your account purporting to be from your family members reporting your death, didn't I?

khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:30 pm
khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:52 pm can you point out these "fake accounts" of my family members?
Are you denying that you faked your death?

I did get FB messages from your Jenny Cabal account purporting to be from your family members reporting your death, didn't I?

I absolutely am denying that.

I have never sent or seen these messages or had any type of conversation with anyone from this board on Facebook apart from people who I know exist in real life. What's the supposed reason that I or my stepfather would even be messaging with you? This is getting really creepy and it's exactly the type of shit I am getting tired of dealing with since this crap even started. I feel like I should feel sorry for you but I honestly don't. It's just been too over the line and viciously inappropriate. I think you have serious issues and you honestly terrify me. Anyone who would spend their time doing this creepy shit is obviously disturbed and probably dangerous. I'm not feeding into your demented shit. Make all the fake accounts you want you clearly like to talk to yourself about death, blood, and murder a lot.

Even the writing sounds like you. The tone is eerily similar to your Deport Me thread. I guess you didn't know me well enough back then to get some important details so glaringly wrong. Enjoy, freak.
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:44 pm [ What's the supposed reason that I or my stepfather would even be messaging with you?
Because you're paranoid and delusional and wanted people to think you were dead so they wouldn't murder you?

All I know is you briefly messaged me a few times on Facebook and then I started getting messages from the same account, first from a supposed "friend" of yours in broken English, then purportedly from your stepfather, saying you were dead. There were a lot of messages.

GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

and the plot thickens>>
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

It's a sockargsm!
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 7:02 pm
khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:44 pm [ What's the supposed reason that I or my stepfather would even be messaging with you?
Because you're paranoid and delusional and wanted people to think you were dead so they wouldn't murder you?

All I know is you briefly messaged me a few times on Facebook and then I started getting messages from the same account, first from a supposed "friend" of yours in broken English, then purportedly from your stepfather, saying you were dead. There were a lot of messages.

all of these messages sound fucking exactly like you.

you are delusional if you think I'm going to fall for your shit again. you do the same fucking thing over and over and expect me to believe it's "somebody else" making endless fake accounts on here/Twitter/your "dark enlightenment" alt-right forums, posts, websites, and messaging/replying back and forth to themselves on all of the above?

is it believable that this is the MO of numerous people who all happen to speak with the same tone? it's insanely obvious you were behind the "deport me" thread making it clear you are the fucking person you are. it freaks me out and repulses me how I and so many of my friends thought you were the most normal well-adjusted guy and then you turned out to be the most insane out of anyone. I guess I'm lucky that I eventually figured out where all this shit was coming from. the only person I am scared of killing me is you. stay the fuck away from me.
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 7:43 pm
iit freaks me out and repulses me how I and so many of my friends thought you were the most normal well-adjusted guy and then you turned out to be the most insane out of anyone. I guess I'm lucky that I eventually figured out where all this shit was coming from. the only person I am scared of killing me is you. stay the fuck away from me.
We've never met, we have no mutual friends, and absolutely no one thinks I'm a normal well adjusted guy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic