Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

Post by ItWasntMe »

Can't but giggle seeing how a certain lady kept editing her post for another 40 minutes after I replied to it.

I don't want to speculate in what could cause that sort of behavior but it's cute nevertheless :)
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

Alex wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:00 pm What amazes me the most (but doesn't surprise me anymore) is that @khmerovitch seems to know every barang fuck-up in Cambodia personally. Coincidence?
my whole life I've been around, lived with, and later even worked with people who were alienated from "normal life", society, whatever you want to call it. I was lucky enough to take from that that so many people like this have value. more than often a LOT. just because you can't understand where a person's coming from doesn't negate that. if you want to spend your time on the Internet insisting that's not the case, feel free, idc.

even bossho who I could say a lot of bad things about (that I'm inclined to mostly attribute to a legit personality disorder and substance abuse) had for me a hell of a lot of value. he may have been unnecessarily aggressive and downright threatening many, many times but he actually had a huge postitive effect in that he straight up shoved it in my face that the things I care the most about I was actively betraying with my immaturity, whimsical temperament, and overall laziness as far as expressing ideas or even being knowledgable/competent enough to begin to try to do that. I know that's very vague but, just as an example, he did highlight to me how the constant comments about the CIA were being perceived as mental illness or, even worse, a schtick. he was 100% right and within literal days I made huge progress as far as being mindful of this behavior that I just didn't care about before because, even though I felt justified in not caring about other people's perceptions, ultimately it better serves me and the people and things I really care about to take that seriously. tbh I never got over many things and was severely depressed and felt like I was "normalizing" talking about the CIA and parapolitics when I was actually stigmatizing and discrediting myself.

he can also actually be quite charming, often times hilarious, and was fun to hang out with. and he knew a lot about things that I had only a shallow understanding of. even though he threw it in my face in kind of a nasty way, it pushed me to be better. yep, I've had many friendships like this and sadly more than often it ended up that those friends were their own worst enemy, and later had some catastrophic event or worse.. 2 of the best friends I've ever had died within a span of a couple of weeks here and then that thread started up. they weren't perfect or even "normal" by any stretch of the imagination but they had a huge effect on my life and I'll probably never get over those and other losses. so I know very well the tragedy of these very real conditions or circumstances that these "fuck ups" as you refer to them have that might not be plainly obvious to you. people mostly imagine that they and others have a lot more free will than they actually do. personally I've found that appreciating the value in people has been a mostly positive thing for me.
Last edited by khmerovitch on Sat May 13, 2023 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:23 pm Can't but giggle seeing how a certain lady kept editing her post for another 40 minutes after I replied to it.

I don't want to speculate in what could cause that sort of behavior but it's cute nevertheless :)
I edited some typos.

like 2 a's in a row when I wrote "a half-step away" and "affect" instead of "effect".

what is that supposed to even mean? is this meant to be a comment about OCD? or are you still trying to believe that everything I do somehow is related to you? I'm starting to understand that much of the "accusations" coming from posters like you are largely projection
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 1:09 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:23 pm Can't but giggle seeing how a certain lady kept editing her post for another 40 minutes after I replied to it.

I edited some typos.

like 2 a's in a row when I wrote "a half-step away" and "affect" instead of "effect".

what is that supposed to even mean? is this meant to be a comment about OCD? or are you still trying to believe that everything I do somehow is related to you? I'm starting to understand that much of the "accusations" coming from posters like you are largely projection
No you added an entire paragraph of nonsense, simple to see what I initially quoted vs your final post.

And no, I've never suggested anything you do is related to me LOL what kind of dilusional jibberish is that :beer3:
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 1:18 pm

I edited some typos.

No you added an entire paragraph of nonsense, simple to see what I initially quoted vs your final post.

And no, I've never suggested anything you do is related to me LOL what kind of dilusional jibberish is that :beer3:
so what are you trying to say? do you even know or have an actual point to make? maybe you should read back what you wrote because you could do a lot to improve how you express yourself. you clearly implied that my edit had something to do with you by saying "after I replied to it". I guess it doesn't matter as it seems like most of your posts are pointless.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 1:23 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 1:18 pm

I edited some typos.

so what are you trying to say? do you even know or have an actual point to make? seems like most of your posts are pointless
You're running lapses on yourself. Just get on with your rambling everything will be fine
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

Alex wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:00 pm What amazes me the most (but doesn't surprise me anymore) is that @khmerovitch seems to know every barang fuck-up in Cambodia personally. Coincidence?
According to Coulson's online presence and his passport, he lives and works in Vietnam and only entered Cambodia a few days before he was found lying on the pavement.

"Oh, I knew him and he stalked me" doesn't seem credible, given that she accuses so many expats of stalking her, following her, and trying to kill her and given that she created fake accounts from family members in an effort to convince people she was dead and buried.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:18 am the sanctimonious replies are ridiculously contrary. responsible, capable men don't punch down and don't feel the impulse to deride and degrade people in general.
Where are all these sanctimonious replies "punching down"? Nowhere. The comments you are referring to just stated that he was likely messed up on drugs.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:16 pm
According to Coulson's online presence and his passport, he lives and works in Vietnam and only entered Cambodia a few days before he was found lying on the pavement.

"Oh, I knew him and he stalked me" doesn't seem credible, given that she accuses so many expats of stalking her, following her, and trying to kill her and given that she created fake accounts from family members in an effort to convince people she was dead and buried.
wtf are you talking about? can you even read? I said I encountered him a few times and he has an obvious disability. the stalker is a regular poster on this board and uses a handful of sock puppets. I've already spoken to people including his employer and brother about it and I doubt he'll be in Cambodia much longer. I've also never spent time making fake accounts of anybody or would ever want to. can you point out these "fake accounts" of my family members? are you intentionally trying to be specious and spread bs or do have actual issues w reading and comprehension? do you believe I assaulted myself? did I also slam a door against my own face which I have this lovely scar from? did I start and perpetuate the however many page thread about myself? maybe like so many others on this board you're a liar and projecting. how many accounts on here do you have?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:52 pm
RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:16 pm
how many accounts on here do you have?
Now, there's a good question!

Waiting. :popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic