Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

Post by David Gordon »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:39 am "There but for the grace of God go I”

have none of you all had a bad day?
we could all use a bit of grace by times. When our fellow is down and out we don’t push his head in the mud we lift him up and out of the pit.
Stay classy na
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

David Gordon wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:22 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:55 pm
David Gordon wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:40 pm Inconclusive and as such this whole thread is in bad taste.
There is information that was posted elsewhere that might swing your opinion but I'm not allowed to post links. Also could you please tell us a bit about your ideas on good taste? Especially in regard to rolling around on the downtown sidewalk delirious, naked and dribbling at 9.00 am on a work day? 8-)
he’s obviously in a bad spot and we shouldn’t be laughing - neither helping to ruin his life even more. That’s my point. He’s not hurting anyone but himself. Now his name comes up in google?
And frankly, getting laughed at is not the worst thing that could happen to him in this state.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

David Gordon wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 1:01 am
phuketrichard wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:39 am "There but for the grace of God go I”

have none of you all had a bad day?
we could all use a bit of grace by times. When our fellow is down and out we don’t push his head in the mud we lift him up and out of the pit.
I heard the man in question is a leftie, so you might want to reconsider.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

This thread is worthless without his Facebook and LinkedIn pages

Luckily for the smack head on tour, Richard Coulson is a massively generic name and there's literally millions of them out there
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

this is so bizarre. I've encountered this guy a few times and he very obviously suffers from a disability or mental illness that he was born with. a drug may have exacerbated it but, and this is directed at no one in particular, the sanctimonious replies are ridiculously contrary. responsible, capable men don't punch down and don't feel the impulse to deride and degrade people in general.. let alone constantly or to those with obvious handicaps. I've been lucky enough to know a few and even if they weren't able or inclined to help someone in some bad situation they usually kind of just sympathize with the person and go about their day. they don't engineer a situation where they get some dopamine boost from dunking on a human being clearly going through a hell of a time and whose cards I doubt they would very much like to be dealt. the competent men I've known (who also wake up on work days, very early) are capable of empathy without being a bleeding heart.

usually even small adversities tend to make a person able to feel humanity towards people who might have much larger issues. I guess sometimes it makes a person.. something else. I guess the answer is to just kind of filter those people out of your life as they seem to kind of confine themselves to places where this kind of behavior passes as socially acceptable. that's why the remarks about normality are so absurd. I doubt this guy needs to be worried about these threads affecting his life any more than his circumstances already were, but it's pretty low and indicative of a pattern I've seen on certain types of forums in general. not so much this one tbh but it does feel often like there are really a few main posters constantly steering this vibe of indictment while their pseudonymity affords them the privilege of never having their moral authority questioned. the main offender that I know of has actually posted on their personal website bragging that they turned members of one alt right forum against that of another and used some other forum as some kind of phishing operation. I guess that's why he was posting articles all the time on his main account, probably gunning for an admin slot. of course, then he would only be a half-step away from world domination. :plus1: :hattip:

ok back to the "real world" where there's air, coffee, rules about protecting the identities of loser supervillains aren't in place (weird rule when it seems like defaming other people is so overtly weaponized) and people are free to share notes on psychopathic shitbirds who pretend to be normal
Last edited by khmerovitch on Sat May 13, 2023 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:18 am this is so bizarre. I've encountered this guy a few times and he very obviously suffers from a disability or mental illness that he was born with. a drug may have exacerbated it but, and this is directed at no one in particular, the sanctimonious replies are ridiculously contrary. responsible, capable men don't punch down and don't feel the impulse to deride and degrade people in general.. let alone constantly or to those with obvious handicaps. I've been lucky enough to know a few and even if they weren't able or inclined to help someone in some bad situation they usually kind of just sympathize with the person and go about their day. they don't engineer a situation where they get some dopamine boost from dunking on a human being clearly going through a hell of a time and whose cards I doubt they would very much like to be dealt. the competent men I've known (who also wake up on work days, very early) are capable of empathy without being a bleeding heart.

usually even small adversities tend to make a person able to feel humanity towards people who might have much larger issues. I guess sometimes it makes a person.. something else. I guess the answer is to just kind of filter those people out of your life as they seem to kind of confine themselves to places where this kind of behavior passes as socially acceptable. that's why the remarks about normality are so absurd. I doubt this guy needs to be worried about these threads affecting his life more than it already was but it's pretty low and indicative of a pattern I've seen on certain types of forums in general. not so much this one tbh but it does feel often like there are really a few main posters constantly steering the vibe of indictment while their pseudonymity affords them the privilege of never having their moral authority questioned. the main offender that I know of has actually posted on their personal website bragging that they turned members of one alt right forum against that of another and used some other forum as some kind of phishing operation. I guess that's why he was posting articles all the time on his main account, probably gunning for an admin slot. of course, then he would only be a a half-step away from world domination. :plus1: :hattip:

ok back to the "real world" where there's air, coffee, rules about protecting the identities of loser supervillains aren't in place (weird rule when it seems like defaming other people is so overtly weaponized) and people are free to share notes on psychopathic shitbirds who pretend to be normal
That came right out of left field.
As usual it's amazing how you know every drugged up loser in the country, and have enough time to stalk every board member individually and keep track of their contributions.

If only you applied all this human processing power on something that mattered.

:beer2:
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:29 am
khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:18 am this is so bizarre. I've encountered this guy a few times and he very obviously suffers from a disability or mental illness that he was born with. a drug may have exacerbated it but, and this is directed at no one in particular, the sanctimonious replies are ridiculously contrary. responsible, capable men don't punch down and don't feel the impulse to deride and degrade people in general.. let alone constantly or to those with obvious handicaps. I've been lucky enough to know a few and even if they weren't able or inclined to help someone in some bad situation they usually kind of just sympathize with the person and go about their day. they don't engineer a situation where they get some dopamine boost from dunking on a human being clearly going through a hell of a time and whose cards I doubt they would very much like to be dealt. the competent men I've known (who also wake up on work days, very early) are capable of empathy without being a bleeding heart.

usually even small adversities tend to make a person able to feel humanity towards people who might have much larger issues. I guess sometimes it makes a person.. something else. I guess the answer is to just kind of filter those people out of your life as they seem to kind of confine themselves to places where this kind of behavior passes as socially acceptable. that's why the remarks about normality are so absurd. I doubt this guy needs to be worried about these threads affecting his life more than it already was but it's pretty low and indicative of a pattern I've seen on certain types of forums in general. not so much this one tbh but it does feel often like there are really a few main posters constantly steering the vibe of indictment while their pseudonymity affords them the privilege of never having their moral authority questioned. the main offender that I know of has actually posted on their personal website bragging that they turned members of one alt right forum against that of another and used some other forum as some kind of phishing operation. I guess that's why he was posting articles all the time on his main account, probably gunning for an admin slot. of course, then he would only be a a half-step away from world domination. :plus1: :hattip:

As usual it's amazing how you know every drugged up loser in the country, and have enough time to stalk every board member individually and keep track of their contributions.

actually he stalked me. for years. until recently when I eliminated every way he had to do so.

incredible feat of gaslighting that you can actually insist that I have or would ever "stalk" anybody after all that was done to me. people I've never interacted with making up pages and pages of shit about me much like you are now, speculating on my location, etc. much of the posts being made by sock puppets of this stalker that I've only recently shaken off by making several compromises that I didn't really want to make. but sure, if you want to imagine you are interesting at all or worthy of being stalked, I'll let you have that. the guys I'm actually interested in know me well enough to laugh at this type of shit. I'm sure you imagine your collected attempts at disparaging me are still having such a big effect on my life. if anything it's only shown how easily and nastily absolute bullshit can be spread about someone as though it's real. you can post whatever crap you want about me on here, who I actually am to the people who know me in real life is enough for me to brush it off now. it wasn't before and the thread about me affected my life in a very bad way at a very bad time but that's over now.

and I am, thanks for your concern. I took a break from my routine of working on that stuff and made a post that I thought was useful. I'll leave you to your poorly cobbled together gossip, innuendo, and wholly invented bullshit presented as established facts that is so productive.
Last edited by khmerovitch on Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:39 am
ItWasntMe wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:29 am

actually he stalked me. for years. until recently when I eliminated every way he had to do so.

I am, thanks for your concern. I'll leave you to your poorly cobbled together gossip, innuendo, and wholly invented bullshit presented as established facts that is so productive and useful.
Don't worry I won't be reading your posts twice ;)
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

What amazes me the most (but doesn't surprise me anymore) is that @khmerovitch seems to know every barang fuck-up in Cambodia personally. Coincidence?
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:39 am

incredible feat of gaslighting that you can actually insist that I have or would ever "stalk" anybody after all that was done to me.

people I've never interacted with making up pages and pages of shit about me much like you are now, speculating on my location, etc. much of the posts being made by sock puppets of this stalker that I've only recently shaken off by making several compromises that I didn't really want to make.
Man. You're living everything but the peaceful quiet life here so it seems.

What do think makes you so interesting people want to stalk you, want to know your location, want to gossip about you.....?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic