Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

hanno wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:09 am
David Gordon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:32 am Way to kick a man while he’s down. Why name and shame this man for being injured on the sidewalk?
If it turns out that a medical crisis led to this, I will absolutely agree with you. Until then, I am assuming that his state is self-inflicted and I have no problem with him being shamed.
But if it is a medical crisis, you have condoned naming and shaming an innocent, handicapped citizen. That's defamation by libel, is upheld hereabouts, would be pretty cut and dry, since you have to prove you didn't offend around these parts, and would cost you.

You got the first syllobal of assuming right.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The guy is fucked up on Ketamine or something similar. People who have accidents don't generally roll around in their underwear on the side of the road with their eyes popping out.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

John Bingham wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:13 am The guy is fucked up on Ketamine or something similar. People who have accidents don't generally roll around in their underwear on the side of the road with their eyes popping out.
How is their air up there, looking down at us mere mortals??

Even in a court of law ur innocent until proven quilty, but on ceo ur a fucking loser if you are unlucky enough to have ur life plastered in a thread. :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:20 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:13 am The guy is fucked up on Ketamine or something similar. People who have accidents don't generally roll around in their underwear on the side of the road with their eyes popping out.
How is their air up there, looking down at us mere mortals??

Even in a court of law ur innocent until proven quilty, but on ceo ur a fucking loser if you are unlucky enough to have ur life plastered in a thread. :stir:
Chip, looked like a statement of probable fact Without looking down
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:39 am "There but for the grace of God go I”

have none of you all had a bad day?
I have had some bad days (and nights) but have never ended up lying half naked and injured on a street in an Asian country. What have I been doing wrong?
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

hdgh29 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:42 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:39 am "There but for the grace of God go I”

have none of you all had a bad day?
I have had some bad days (and nights) but have never ended up lying half naked and injured on a street in an Asian country. What have I been doing wrong?
If you've not ended up in that state, then you have done nothing wrong :)
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Inconclusive and as such this whole thread is in bad taste.
Stay classy na
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

David Gordon wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:40 pm Inconclusive and as such this whole thread is in bad taste.
There is information that was posted elsewhere that might swing your opinion but I'm not allowed to post links. Also could you please tell us a bit about your ideas on good taste? Especially in regard to rolling around on the downtown sidewalk delirious, naked and dribbling at 9.00 am on a work day? 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

John Bingham wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:55 pm
David Gordon wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:40 pm Inconclusive and as such this whole thread is in bad taste.
There is information that was posted elsewhere that might swing your opinion but I'm not allowed to post links. Also could you please tell us a bit about your ideas on good taste? Especially in regard to rolling around on the downtown sidewalk delirious, naked and dribbling at 9.00 am on a work day? 8-)
he’s obviously in a bad spot and we shouldn’t be laughing - neither helping to ruin his life even more. That’s my point. He’s not hurting anyone but himself. Now his name comes up in google?
Stay classy na
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Khmu Nation wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:43 am I used to be a bit like that dude.
Yeah, I might've been too, but I don't remember. :pottytrain:

What's so great these days is that there's a whole world of internet out there, just waiting to see you to trip over, vomit, and pass out in public in your underwear. :bad:

In the old days, we would clean up and move on, no harm, no foul. Who me ? Nah. All good. Carry on. :wave:
Definitely wasn't me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic